LegacyGT.com

When am I beyond my AP V2?

TravisGT

I have an 05 LGT MT. Currently I have these items installed.

Borla CBE

Invidia catted DP

K&N Typhoon CAI

Cobb AP V2

I am getting ready to order a set of headers for the car. Is the Cobb enough or does anybody think I need to do something else? Custom tune maybe? I would like some opinions from some people who know more than me. What are the recommendations? :)

Here is the OP question. I gave my opinion and recommendation. So you can continue on defending your stupid, moronic posts, but I'm done.:cool:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say that in my experience integroid has been an asset to the community. I do however feel that he entered the conversation in an aggressive manner.

Maybe he was just having a bad day and it came out wrong. Then once the ball got rolling... you know. It happens to all of us every now and then.

I would cut him some slack and maybe you two can kiss and make up. Remember when having a fist fight on the playground meant finding a new friend when it was all over?

I can't resist... "Can't we all just get along?"

I'm trying to close the poll. I'll take the honor of douche. Lets end the BS and I am sorry to the OP and Integroid. You just pushed the right buttons and it offend me and pissed me off. So, lets forget the past.

Wow, wish I had being paying more attention. Didn't realize what I had started. I appreciate all the input so far. I am in the process of getting a Vag-com cable and everything else to make my car communicate with my laptop. Got the free software also so once the cable comes I will be getting with Infamous. I would love to learn how to tune my own car but I have almost no clue where to start. For the money, and for me, Infamous seems like the best bet. I have a local AWD dyno tuner but they have a bad reputation for destroying peoples cars. Plus they charge $450. I don't mind my AP but I do seem to be getting a lean pop occasionally even with it. Short of it, need to log then get somebody that knows what the hell they are looking at and help me.

Archived