LegacyGT.com

Just got my 05 GT :)

October 15, 2009 was my lucky day because I drove off the lot in a 2005 Legacy 2.5GT. It's got most options on it, but the really important ones are leather seats (heated), and manual transmission :)

The turbo sounds and pulls like a dream.

For a first car, it's more than what I could ask for.

X0160765.jpg.1a1fcef5a556b8b554d7e6dc7e909a9b.jpg

X0160769.jpg.645b9d3bfc10125b5b44c1ab9db439c0.jpg

X0160776.jpg.b0b64d144d42f1ddd1db5ccba57a728f.jpg

X0160781.jpg.0a94596b7f7f23e26e81afd905583864.jpg

X0160782.jpg.e3d1da86409843e8ac7f3eb0e109cc8b.jpg

X0160784.jpg.5d7554a93962e0a1364fd4fc7497d1ef.jpg

X0160773.jpg.859fedc84ebe68857b0212335303d4c9.jpg

Guest PeteAWD

Oh yeah, that's my baby. You got the Limited MT though.

October 15, 2009 was my lucky day because I drove off the lot in a 2005 Legacy 2.5GT. It's got most options on it, but the really important ones are leather seats (heated), and manual transmission :)

The turbo sounds and pulls like a dream.

For a first car, it's more than what I could ask for.

You got a leggy for your first car... your parents must really love you :) Worked two years straight to buy my leggy, 3rd car at 19

Actually, my parents think I'm nuts, and my dad thinks that they sold me a broken car because he saw something drip from the right side behind tire (evaporator drain), and is adamant it's oil lol...

And no, my parents had nothing to do with me getting that thing ;)

They do love me even more than you think, but they wouldn't cosign on it ;) I'm paying for it myself.

Did you buy yours new?

Sub, dream car for sure!

I always looked at the GT's and thought I'd never get one. But since they dropped the price because the new Legacy just hit the floor, it was an easier choice to make..

I was actually going to go buy like a VW or something, and then decided to take a walk around a local Subaru dealer... It didn't take me long before I saw this car, test drove it, loved it, and went it to see what deal I can get :)

Actually, my parents think I'm nuts, and my dad thinks that they sold me a broken car because he saw something drip from the right side behind tire (evaporator drain), and is adamant it's oil lol...

And no, my parents had nothing to do with me getting that thing ;)

They do love me even more than you think, but they wouldn't cosign on it ;) I'm paying for it myself.

Did you buy yours new?

impressive, most cant afford an LGT for their first car so I assumed your parents were helping you out. I bought mine with 72k on it in april

Congrats Serge!!!! I just got mine in August with 64k on the ODO for $13,500 OTD. I had to haggle with them. Mine is in great shape too. I'm looking to get a new turbo soon to have on standby after reading all the horror stories of the turbo going out shortly after the 68-69k mark. We will see though.

Why did you take all the pictures through a peep-hole? It's like VoyeurVision or something...;):lol::lol:

Congrats and welcome, anyway.

lol.. I wanted to cancel out as much of the garage as possible because it's messy and ugly lol :p

it kind of developed into a theme :p..

but, don't worry, more pics on the way :D

Congrats Serge!!!! I just got mine in August with 64k on the ODO for $13,500 OTD. I had to haggle with them. Mine is in great shape too. I'm looking to get a new turbo soon to have on standby after reading all the horror stories of the turbo going out shortly after the 68-69k mark. We will see though.

13,5? That's a steal!! Well, I mean I don't know what options was included in yours, but I have pretty much everything on it other than sat nav, garage opener, and a few minor details... I got mine with 54K on it, and full warranty as well.

Evidently I had my car underpriced.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121394

15 grand for that???! Either these things are going up in value, or I seriously got ripped off 0/0

looks exactly like mine though.. different gear shifter and the engine is "messed" with ;)

Oh, and mine isn't debadged.. and I'm not planning on debadging it either :) my preference to keep it as original as possible :D

Leggys are booking strong, the retail on mine is over 15k I just happen to know a few people :)

I wish I knew some people :(

I only know one person, and that's my co-signer, who happens to have bought three cars from that same dealership... They couldn't even give him a discount lol...

Still.. I know there are people asking way more for their LGT's than what I got mine for, so I'm happy :)

I worked the salesman for a couple weeks on mine. Leggys aren't as hot here in Tx. Mine has every option except for the performance gauge package. STI short throw,STI pedals and door trim, leather, heated seats and mirror defrost. Oh no exhaust though. I'm still debating on what exhaust to go with. I was stupid and got the k&n intake just to find out a week later that I won't need it for several more mods, and the car already had a drop in filter. LOL!!!!!!

Archived