LegacyGT.com

top mount on 05lgt

JB weld that thing. Crimp the tabs tight and mix the JB weld up easy fix for 10 bucks , thats what i did and it is doing just fine at 16psi. goin stage2 on monday cant wait

Didnt have the 799 to spend on a top mount. when u can also get a front mount for a alittle more

yea its leakin where it bolts up too.. not sure if yours was.. i have ap and it said stage 2... 238whp and 240tq w protune.. but yea i been thinkin i wanna go fmic instead... so oem it is till then..

Yes sir. JB weld fixed that problem right quick. nice and strong. Its works for Stage 2. Yea there is no point to buy a top mount for 800 when u can get a front mount for just over that, but if u can find one used then its worth it. Used top mounts are hard to come by. Even if u find one u cant wait, got to jump right on it or ur beat

verocious motor sports.. they r out of wilmington.. im thinkin we smoked the intercooler on the dyno.. i could only tell something was wrong in the a.m. when motor was still a little cold.. who knows tho its a 5eat too.

Yes sir. JB weld fixed that problem right quick. nice and strong. Its works for Stage 2. Yea there is no point to buy a top mount for 800 when u can get a front mount for just over that, but if u can find one used then its worth it. Used top mounts are hard to come by. Even if u find one u cant wait, got to jump right on it or ur beat

Won't a front-mount interfere with the air bag deployment sensors? More power is nice, but not at the expense of critical safety features.

Archived