LegacyGT.com

No rev limiter!

how do you hit 8k in the car or hell how do you even throw it in to N while driving.

OMG the NASIOC flu is hitting LGT.com :mad: He has a 4EAT N is always one slot ahead of D. If you are fiddling with something in your car you can easily knock it into nuetral it happens to most peopel at some point in their life.

The guy isn't abusing his car only talking about a freak event that yeilded a result he had never seen or heard before. Pretty soon ppl are jsut going to stop posting not out of fear but out a a desire to not have to read complete B.S responses from people that don't the entire first post( in this case two lines) :eek:

What ever the NASIOC flu is not here man, i just was wondering if he was trying to do the sport's shift stuff and thew it in to N. I tend to stay clear of the shifter in my auto cause I do not shift it. Also I would have thought he might have caught it before it rev all the way up to 8K. Like if he knocked it out of gear and then let off the gas real quick.

So OP what were you doing when you knocked it out of gear? :)

OMG the NASIOC flu is hitting LGT.com :mad: He has a 4EAT N is always one slot ahead of D. If you are fiddling with something in your car you can easily knock it into nuetral it happens to most peopel at some point in their life.

The guy isn't abusing his car only talking about a freak event that yeilded a result he had never seen or heard before. Pretty soon ppl are jsut going to stop posting not out of fear but out a a desire to not have to read complete B.S responses from people that don't the entire first post( in this case two lines) :eek:

Ya .... he knocked the car into N..... and was oblivious to that fact. What the hell was he doing while he was driving???

When he pressed on the gas the car didn't accelerate..... So he proceeded to floor it until it went 2,000rpm past redline. Surprisingly enough the engine made a "weird sound" after that.

This is Subaru's fault because there is no rev limiter.

Whatever the hell he was doing when this was going on .... he was oblivious to what was going on. Lucky a kid wasn't crossing the road.

Yes .... we should be much easier on the OP and give him some very helpful advice. My advice would be sell the car and get a bicycle.

Archived