LegacyGT.com

parting out my 05 lgt

05LGTBLUE

I am parting out my 05 LGT, 5 speed manual 68,000 miles, tan leather interior, dark blue exterior. Motor and trans are for sale along with everything and anything on the car. It would take me to long to list all parts and prices. It will be easier if you tell me what you need and your best offer. I am located in N.E. Philadelphia. The car is a totaled parts car. I have the cars title in hand. Thankyou

100_0078.thumb.jpg.3d5945e2ef0c3f5fae39b9a12e6afee6.jpg

• Mega Users
You may want to be a little more specific. Transmission, trim level, interior and exterior, color, mileage, overall condition. This also probably belongs in the marketplace. And a detailed list of items w/ prices is usually common and required. Your low post count and no iTrader will make people hesitant to do business with you. Pictures w/ your ID usually inspires some confidence

Where are you? I need a few things. Is it black interior? I would like black carpet. I'd like the head liner and both A pillars. If it's a manual, I'd like the shifter bezel surround. I'd also take both passenger side doors if they are fully intact. What you got for me, you shady 2 poster?

You may want to be a little more specific. Transmission, trim level, interior and exterior, color, mileage, overall condition. This also probably belongs in the marketplace. And a detailed list of items w/ prices is usually common and required. Your low post count and no iTrader will make people hesitant to do business with you. Pictures w/ your ID usually inspires some confidence

Bingo... That's what prompted my first reply..

Nice. I'm from Malvern, PA. I could have my pops pick up parts from you. Look at my list above. Tell me what you can do. The carpet (if black), shifter surround (if manual), and A pillars are def at the top of my list.

But the question is WHY are you parting out the car, taking it apart - seemingly everything - rather than sell it ? And you do not seem to have a modded car which means you are not selling out the aftermarket parts and just returning the car to stock. You are actually selling parts off a seemingly working car ? You are selling the engine and transmission ? Why ? This sounds fishy and I do not think people would wanna be part of some insurance fraud etc .

You may be the most honest person but if you are not offering details and reasons; and since you have a low post count and you have registered on the site about 2 weeks ago only...it makes me and people like me suspicious. I would like to buy things off your car too - but at this point it sounds....fishy. You should post a carfax report along with picturtes of your car and VIN

Join Date09-15-2009Total Posts3

I am parting out my 05 LGT, 5 speed manual 68,000 miles, tan leather interior, dark blue exterior. Motor and trans are for sale along with everything and anything on the car. It would take me to long to list all parts and prices. It will be easier if you tell me what you need and your best offer. I am located in N.E. Philadelphia Thankyou

quoted in case he edits

Ok; start with some pictures then. Maybe that way people can safely ask for the engine if it was crashed at the back...and so on. I am not trying to be a jerk; but over the many years here I have seen strange things. There is a members' classified section which is grouped according to what you are selling. Obviously you are selling Subaru parts; you can link wheels and tires to your main post.

Look, I would like to buy your turbo - for real. I do, as spare for mine. But you also have to tell us things like: was the car ever modified with performance parts and in which way; did you follow the maintenance schedule on the car....and so on. Would someone want to buy your tranny (assuming no damage from your crash) if you cannot produce some maintenance records ? What if you changed your tranny fluid once in the 68,000 miles; the week before the car got totaled ?

But please do post pictures. It's common sense. Since you have a membership here, it allows you to upload pictures directly. The only reason why people come hard on you is because we look out for each other.

I am new to the forum and dont know the rules?? what rules am i breaking and can someone point me in the right direction? I am parting out the car because it is totaled I have the title for it.

have you never posted on a forum before?

i can't believe you are that naive to know you are posting in the wrong part of the forum.

classifieds is for selling stuff.

Archived