LegacyGT.com

MotoGP

ehsnils

Anyone interested in MotoGP?

At least - right now Rossi has a 30 point lead over Lorenzo with four races left. Will he be able to stick to that and win his 9th championship?

And a rumor is that Rossi is going to Ducati 2011. What do you think about that?

453747.png

After Portugal I think the lead is less than 20 pts for Rossi over Lorenzo. 18 pts?

MotoGP is the best pure racing there is. I wish they didn't have traction control but then I've never been high sided at triple digit speeds!

Rossi is a god. He's like Pete Sampras in that no matter how down he looks, he manages to pull it out of the crapper by race end. And an off day is rare.

I told my 6 year old daughter that MotoGP was ballet on wheels. She is taking ballet classes so this intrigued her. We watched the race together this past weekend and she said she wanted to watch the next race. Of course, she's a girl so she may just be sucking up to me as part of some evil woman plan to manipulate me. She is her mother's daughter. Empress of Manipulation. :lol:

125 / 250 / 500cc 2 strokes 990 / 800cc 4 strokes. Rossi will go down in history as the only person to have won world championships in all those classes.

The current 800's with all the electronic rider aids,allows more of the 250 style riders to stay closer to Rossi these days. Remove those aids and go back to 990's. Rossi would continue to win championships till he was 50!:lol:

I told my 6 year old daughter that MotoGP was ballet on wheels. She is taking ballet classes so this intrigued her. We watched the race together this past weekend and she said she wanted to watch the next race. Of course, she's a girl so she may just be sucking up to me as part of some evil woman plan to manipulate me. She is her mother's daughter. Empress of Manipulation. :lol:

:lol::lol:

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Today's wet race at Leman's was amazingly exciting . Was standing up in my living room watching the Stoner vs Rossi battle. Glad to see the two shake hands after the race.

Anyone that thinks Rossi has lost his skills in the past 2 yrs is slightly delusional. I saw replays of the battle. Good stuff. MotoGP is the best racing in the universe.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...