LegacyGT.com

indiana tuners

mksenak07specb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I though so. I really like the diy door sealer lip, I could not believe how good it looks, I'm so doing that 'till I get a real one.

Where were you guys? I own the black LGT you parked next to, I got excited when I saw a couple more Legacy's show up. It was funny how many of the impreza guys couldn't believe my front lip was garage door stripping, I thought they pioneered the look. :lol: Hopefully I'll have my Ravespec soon.

what?! Rick?! you were there?! Crazy, I've been waiting for a weekend to be able to come down and check out your ride (since i also have an HTA hiding in my closet too)....crazy - my SWP wagon was parked away at the other end of the LOT haha (towards the street)

what?! Rick?! you were there?! Crazy, I've been waiting for a weekend to be able to come down and check out your ride (since i also have an HTA hiding in my closet too)....crazy - my SWP wagon was parked away at the other end of the LOT haha (towards the street)

Haha I can't believe I missed you guys, I must have been inside eating pizza.

Billy we need to get that HTA out of your closet and get that biotch installed! ;)

Rick - did you do the HTA install yourself? Im' planning on waiting for the spring to do the installs (still need to piece together the injectors, FP, and Intake). Plus, maybe don't need more power since winter is coming. But once the snow is gone....I'll be hitting you up for sure for some advice!

Rick - did you do the HTA install yourself? Im' planning on waiting for the spring to do the installs (still need to piece together the injectors, FP, and Intake). Plus, maybe don't need more power since winter is coming. But once the snow is gone....I'll be hitting you up for sure for some advice!

I was able to do the install myself, but I made a few calls to Silverstar to make sure I wasn't screwing anything up. I don't blame you for waiting until spring, you won't need all that extra power. As soon as I'm able to get a few more logs to Infamous1 and I get my final revision for E85, I'll be switching back to 93oct.

Yeah, don't forget that Mike has a VF52. I was looking at the prices for a tune at P&L, annnnndddd, is it just me or is it really expensive? What all are you doing to your car Pat? I hurd you're getting brake equipment.

Rick, I have never seen the fog light covers you have, would you like to comment on those?

Silverstar made those and gave them to me when he found some 2.5i fog covers. The STI stickers on them were good for at least 40whp. ;) In all seriousness he did a good job on them and I was happy to get them.

Well it's official guy's, I've destroyed my center diff! I started pulling the trans today and hopefully with Silverstar's help I'll have it out tomorrow. I'll post some pics of the damage when I get it cracked open.

Finally got to ride in Mike's car today. I am very impressed with the way it runs. I might have to make a trip up to P&L soon. Also dustin convinced me to get a cattless Dp so Stage 2 will be here very soon.:)

Hey pattypat you should check out my wagon with a catless dp and see if you don't mind the smelly exhaust. I have been regretting not getting a catted because its annoying to me now. Just a thought.

Henry I need to get new pads, I am contemplating get the s.s. lines too. Fred Beans has a deal for pads, lines, and 2 cans of ATE super blue fluid.(269.00) The lines are techna fit not sure if they are good or bad. Dustin said my rotors were fine but I am also contemplating that package too. I'm also contempalting the catted vs. cattless Dp too. I am contemplating alot right now :confused:. Stanly I would like to check out your wagon sometime and see if it's too much stank. I couldn't really smell much of the fumes in Mike's car.

sweeet...Lafayette in the house....lets do some sort of meet guys and talk S$%^ about those WRX guys..haha..just playin....maybe i'll meet ya at the dealer sometime this week...i have to go in for an oil change (I don't do it myself because i want the record of OCI's)

better watch what you say there :lol:

seriously, if your in Indiana your best options are in Chicago right now.

Hey Duzz, welcome aboard.

Pat, what is your main goal here? are you doing to autocross? Just daily driver? a fun in between? I'm glad Dustin is here now, I have actually learned A LOT from him. Still a little fuzzy on the twin-scroll but I get the purpose of it.

Dustin in the house! Great guy and knows his stuff. Welcome and what is the update with your beater?

Pat. Your rotors are fine. Pads and lines would be my route. I just got the JDM rsb and wow what a difference. Should have gotten it sooner! Let me know if you're headed to the dealership for anything and maybe we can meet up so that u can check out my dp.

my Weekend project: painting stockers bronze and installing rally armor flaps. (winterizing)

Archived