LegacyGT.com

indiana tuners

mksenak07specb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both my brother and I are heading down there. Please don't let me be the only Legacy on the convoy, lol. Pattypat,did you drive in front of SIA around 5:15 or so Yesterday? Saw a nice red LGT going the opposite direction.

Man, I got my car together in time, but won't be able to get down to the Tom Wood meet...But I will be back to rohrman's on Saturday for some suspension work.

To the OP, P+L is a good shop, spend time talking to Jorge before the tune so there are no surprises with your setup. I got my first tunes there.

More recently I went with Infamous as Jorge doesn't support E85.

You can also give AMS in Chicago a call. They are well respected too.

Might have been me, if it was later than that it was but I was in town around 5:15. I have only seen a couple GRP leggy's around, mine is the only one with tinted windows that I know of. I need to get some pics up on here soon. I really want to go but I am a manager and one of the other manager's is going out of town tonight so I have to kinda be there. By the way I work at Dog N' Suds in Lafayette(not West side). We are closing on Halloween so after that I am free for about 4 months. But what sucks is it's winter and theres not much to do outside. :spin:

One of my best friends lives out there he drives a 07( i think) dodge ram 1500. he lives on the first street when you come in. I remember him mentioning that there was a silver lgt out in his neighborhood. Wasn't there someone with an sti that lived out there? Or was that you?

How was the MEAT?:lol:

Yup, I'm the Silver LGT and the STi(borrowed), my neighbor has a black LGT too. There are too many Doge Rams around, I can't keep up with them. The meat was great, BillyJoe (I forgot his name already) came, he was behind me on the convoy the whole time.http://lh5.ggpht.com/_j-u0pHOXy50/SuHeWo05zpI/AAAAAAAAAMg/Gpnhv6WRQhc/s800/DSC00214.JPG

What happened to the rest of you guys at this meet. I stuck around for 45 minutes and was the only legacy there. Felt like an alien (with a superior mind)and we spoke different language. What works for their cars doesn't necessarily work for ours. We really need an "Indiana Legacy" club and have regular meets.

dude, I was starving as balls...i didn't get a chance to eat dinner since I quickly made arrangements to pick up the Leggy from the wifey (its her car haha). So I bailed right after the raffle callouts to get some grub :)

Stanley

+1 on the Legacy Meets

Yeah, I got a real good one from from your driver side. Dude, I you left quick, I was like WTF? I didn't see a spec b there at all. However, there was an all back legacy gt with fmic and tarmac II, who's was that?

Sounds like Rick's car. It's an X02 FMIC being fed by a HTA68.

Yeah, I got a real good one from from your driver side. Dude, I you left quick, I was like WTF? I didn't see a spec b there at all. However, there was an all back legacy gt with fmic and tarmac II, who's was that?

Archived