LegacyGT.com

Trial by Declaration Success Rate?

Hanger

lol... I got pulled over again for "Unsafe Left Turn" aka cutting off a cop while left turning :rolleyes:

What an asshole man... My friends told me that always wait for the cop to pass under any circumstances even though you weren't breaking the law. Only in my situation I never noticed it was a cop car...

Part 1:

Cop: "You know why I pulled you over for?"

Me: "Why did you pulled me over officer?"

Cop: "You were speeding and you cut cars off making a left turn and I WAS ONE OF THEM! So watch what you say..."

Me: "Noooo... I wasn't speeding, and the you were like 3-4 car distances from the intersection, of course I turned without waiting..."

Cop: "You should have waited, you don't decide whether or not to turn 300 ft before the intersection, you always have to stop and wait"

Me: "But you were 3-4 cars distance from the intersection..."

Cop: "DIDN'T YOU SEE THE BLACK AND WHITE CAR?!!!"

Me: "Nope, I saw the car coming but I didn't see it was a cop car... :hide:"

Cop: "Ok, if you did, would you had stopped?"

Me: "Loooooooooooong pause.... hmmm..... NO! :lol:

Part 2:

Cop: "Do you have tint? Roll up your windows please!"

Me: "No I don't have tint (Rolling up the window)

Cop: "YOU DO HAVE TINT!"

Me: "Oh I thought that's stock, I bought the car this way" :lol:

Part 3:

Cop: "Here's what I wrote you down for... Sign here please!"

Me: "NO! I'm not signing until I know what's going on! You were 3-4 car distance from the intersection for god sakes!"

Cop: "Dude, just go to court if you wanna dispute, that's what the court is for..."

Cop: "I wasn't even gonna pull you over, I was following this Honda, and when you turned infront of me and cut me off you succeeded catching my attention!"

Me: "But but... you were faaaaarrrrr..."

Cop: "Just go to court dude..."

My friends are telling me that by doing Trial by declaration from his experience the succeed rate is 90%. He even got away from a speeding ticket saying "My car can't go that fast..." :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

that's the thing, there was 2 lanes, i was on the left lane changing right after changing into the left turn lane i turned

the only reason why i got pulled over is because i cut the cop off because i didn't waited for the car to pass and turn when clear...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived