LegacyGT.com

Luminics Bulbs

JaeGT

I've read all the threads that contained "luminics bulbs" but most came to a dead end without any input. I was wondering if anyone was running the 9006 bulbs and could comment about quality/duration of them and a comparison with the priced double PIAA's. i know everyone will praise the PIAA's but how do the luminics fair with the PIAA's? (At the moment I am not looking into fog HIDs) Thanks for anyone's inputs.

http://www.luminicsbulbs.com/9006_bulbs.php

I have the H7 and 9006 bulbs from them. The H7 is titanium white and the 9005 are jdm yellow. I mainly wanted the 9005 jdm yellow bulbs for DRLs. I get a lot of compliments about them. In a couple weeks, I'll be putting in the 9006 bulbs also jdm yellow in the fogs. I'm sure they'll look awesome as well. Hope this helps you.

I'l try to take a pic of the lights this weekend. IMHO I don't think its worth getting the titanium white for low beam. They're white but they don't really throw that much further than stock. As for the 9006 bulbs that run the high beams and DRL, they're awesome. They're mainly for show because I rarely ever do use my high beams. But when running them as DRLs its a real unique look. I highly recommend getting these.

Archived