LegacyGT.com

Thinking of buying LGT Wagon

sja76

Hello.. I live in Colorado Springs. Me and my wife will be test driving the LGT Wagon tomorrow. Is it still possible to order one from the factory? Most the of LGT Wagons on the lots have a lot of accessories we don't want/need. Also.... how do I go about getting the best price? We are willing to go all over the state if needed to get a good deal. Thanks

Being from the East Coast, things may be different here...but...I ordered from the factory. You just have to wait a month or so to take delivery. Before you do the drive, try sending an e-mail to the dealer's internet sales person. My dealer says the best price is through that outlet. I did $200 over invoice (invoice source http://www.edmunds.com) less $500 promotion from Subaru direct. Look at some of the postings on legacygt.com. A lot of buyers came close to or less than invoice.

sure, you can order one. I was told it takes about 6 weeks.

I got the best price through the internet from King Auto in Loveland, Co. It was a drive for me, but they beat everyone locally by several hundred on the car I wanted. and they worked fast and were responsive. If you want a referral, let me know, they pay for referrals and I will split that with you.

We paid $500 over invoice from Flatirons in Boulder, but that was also back in July when they first came out. Since it is getting time for the 06 to come out soon, they may be willing to deal a little more.

We had a great experience at Flatirons!

Archived