LegacyGT.com

08-09 USDM Front Diffuser

R-REV SPORTS

^ You never know. I am starting an account to have the money for a plane ticket at any time. I missed Christmas/New Years and am dying to get home for a week.

Cool! Hit me up when you decide to come on over.

Bump for seeing this lip done!

-John

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this looks really awesome...

If I weren't moving to NYC for a new job, taking a minimal pay raise, paying for a much more expensive apartment, and will probably be poor and not bring my car, I would totally get this :p

Have fun with it you guys... I will be vicariously living through all of you and your sexy front diffusers!!

Well a crash that should have totalled the car only tore of my CF RBS Rommel lip that was already repaired once.....so it looks like I need to find a replacement to match my R-REV grill and fog covers.

When is the 05 option on the CF lip going to be available.....still have not heard much about the scoop in quite some time either.

Sorry for the delay, still changing the details on the 08-09 lip, it wasn't that easy as we expected to make a lip we really picture in our mind. 05-07 will be very much the same as the 08-09 and will be available in FRP/ CF and PU material. We will try to update this again once we have more progress.

The third time extended hood scoop was here last week, I sent it out to a member to test fit a few days ago, this time should fit very well.

We also got the CF hood finished with merged one piece scoop, we will run a GB very soon with some pictures.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived