LegacyGT.com

08-09 USDM Front Diffuser

R-REV SPORTS

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got the front lip for 05-07 and 08-09,

http://www.rrevsports.com/pic_lip_0507.jpg

I'm revising the 05-07 since it doesnt look that good on the side. I want to make the side parallel to the ground.

As for 08-09 I need a local member close to Bethpage, Long Island, NY area to test fit that. Let me know if anyone interested in that. The price of the front lip is $275 plus greyhound or cheapest shipping I can find. The 08-09 test fit piece I will take $245 for local meet up, and of course you can return to me if it doesnt fit.

whats the thickness on the 08-09 lip? wondering if i have clearance since i travel on crappy roads of mass....

I would think you would worry more about driveways. How bad are the roads in Mass.?

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I would think you would worry more about driveways. How bad are the roads in Mass.?

i have to change my daily drive to work and back every so often cuz of random constructions and this past week by FAR was most retarded... a local highway decided that a 1-2inch drop (for new pavement) was nice for drivers going 55mph and after the grooved stretch there is another 1-2inch mind you a 'step' not a short ramp.. a freaking step to the smooth pavement. 1st time i went over it felt like a hammer to my forhead.. (there's plenty more crappy dips and bumps i go over but slower...) but obviously now im going the long route to work avoiding the horrendous roads....

driveways yes i agree. mine is a 30 degree initial uphill and my car parks on a 45 degree angle. :lol: will have to sidestreet park if i decide for a lip :rolleyes: sorry for my rant. didnt wanna jack the thread.

but im looking forward to the final product :wub: looks damn sexy

I measure the 05-07 lip, the height is about 3.75 measure from the side. I dropped my car quite low already, and with this lip on I have 4" gap from the ground to the lip. So without a drop will be at least 5" off from the ground. I will give you the measurement on the 08-09 one once it's put on. IT'll be about the same as the 05-07 one.

It's in PU, I just hit a curb with this front lip by accident when I tried to make a tight U-turn yesterday, heard a big noise, what an accidental testing,,,I checked the front lip and it's perfectly fine, that's a good news :)

As for 08-09 front lip I planned to go to Smkinsally's house to test on his LGT in this week, unless other member willing to come to my place in Bethpage to try it on in the evening. Will post pictures up once I tried it on.

It's in PU, I just hit a curb with this front lip by accident when I tried to make a tight U-turn yesterday, heard a big noise, what an accidental testing,,,I checked the front lip and it's perfectly fine, that's a good news

:lol: thats definately good news! :lol:

Jae, are you dropped at all? I haven't rubbed my RBS once FWIW at stock height. Most inclines and drop offs are fine, but I'm weary of steep ones going into gas stations and such, I usually opt for a more level entrance.

That and stay away from parking spot stops and you should be okay I'd think. Really I don't take much special care having it on.

(Oh, roadkill... thats about the only thing. Big raccoon or something in the road I'll dodge, but I did that before the lip too) ;)

And kudos to J for spoiling us with goodies for our 2008's! :D

Jae, are you dropped at all? I haven't rubbed my RBS once FWIW at stock height. Most inclines and drop offs are fine, but I'm weary of steep ones going into gas stations and such, I usually opt for a more level entrance.

Yea, i'm dropped on wagon specific swifts. 2 finger gap. the roads i drive are plain ridiculous though... dips, sudden slopes, and random construction. And yea the inclines/drop offs of stores and gas stations are ridiculously steep. i wont be able to go into my bank. :lol: i barely make it up my 1 car length driveway. there's a 1inch clearance of when the nose of my car meets the 'slope' of my driveway. so no more driveway/garage if i got the lip. :rolleyes: but i plan to move someday...

05-07 and 08-09 Test fit one were in like a week and half ago, I post a picture of 05-07 front lip to show but we will re-work both lips to make them better plus the predrilled holes. Hopefully the revised lips will be in around Mid Nov. Will post pictures up once I got them.

Archived