LegacyGT.com

What's in YOUR TOOLBOX? Essentials for LGT maintinence

Well, right now, the only thing in my tool collection I'm contemplating using is the gasoline can and the matches.

Otherwise, I have an incredibly stout tool collection from building Hondas, DSM's, my bike, and my EVO.

Small world isn't it ;)

How's the photography thing going for you? I'm guessing you finished up at Auburn? Ill also assume your incredibly sexy Blue VR-4 is still running :D ?

Haha it is a small world! I finished at Auburn back in December and (finally) got a good job. I still love doing photography but I just don't have the money and time to devote to it that I'd like. Every now and then I'll get to take cool pictures of something. I posted a few pics in the photography thread here.

The blue car is still great. Installed DR-650s last October which have been fun :cool:

This is how she sits today

http://www.vr4rob.com/pictures/sigs/bwbgsig.jpg

A couple of things no subie should be without: zip ties and pop-its. I know it may sound nuts, but considering half of the car is held together with them anyway, they're good to have around.

Also, a magnetic tray (so you don't lose nuts bolts etc.)

A couple of things no subie should be without: zip ties and pop-its. I know it may sound nuts, but considering half of the car is held together with them anyway, they're good to have around.

Also, a magnetic tray (so you don't lose nuts bolts etc.)

The magnetic tray is priceless BTW. I have two, while under the car one keeps my sockets from rolling away, and the other, holds the nuts bolts and whatnot, so I don't lose them.

I have a gaggle of zip ties all different sizes, I think they procreate because every time I look in the back there's more of them!

Archived