LegacyGT.com

AVO Turbo Kit for NA - official thread

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of this kit. I know what my car has done since day one. Subaru no longer makes an outback I'd be interested in and I'm not about to sell my 08 and buy an 09 today. In the future the idea of searching for a manual 08 or 09 XT just doesn't appeal to me. I don't think very many came equipped that way and I would have to search around the US and import one as subarus are ridiculously expensive in Canada. I bet I'd have less issues towing my bikes up hills with a turbo hahaha.

I'm sold, now I just need to start whoring myself out for money...

If they made this for the 3.0, I too would be doing some questionable things for the money :lol:

Its nice to see that you 2.5i guys getting some love!

The kit is nice i wasn't a believer either but with AVO and Rallitek behind the logistics one can only trust the product. The other good news is that by the time the kit hits the market you should have enough money saved up :) which in turn leads to the bad news that the kit wont be out for a LOOONG time. :( but still WIN!!!!! no fail

Still not sold on the kit, I need to see this car done and on a dyno, and then I need to see AVO beat the hell out of this car. i want real world driving to be done. I am not talking about some 10 min youtube vid. I want months of different vids, track time, the works. I think AVO is a very good company, love what they are doing, but i must see the final product before I can even think about buying this when it is ready.

&^^^^ I hope that the long delay is due to the extensive multi variate driving. But i have ridden in a 03 RS with the the phase 1 kits and it was a pure performer and it has been running for about 20K issue free! So if their past speaks volumes that is a really loud 10-4 for reliability

Archived