LegacyGT.com

New Shop!!!

mwiener2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to a stage II for a while on the STI...I remember that. Can't wait to see your STI modded!

Okay, I am interested, how much for a turbo install? Direct bolt on FP68hta on a 06 STI. I can do the job myself but if the price is right I might let you do it.

The dyno looks awesome, what is the location of the new shop?

Again, good luck with the new buisness.

Going to a stage II for a while on the STI...I remember that. Can't wait to see your STI modded!

You're still awake?! I thought you just gone done with your long trip?! ;)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Okay, I am interested, how much for a turbo install? Direct bolt on FP68hta on a 06 STI. I can do the job myself but if the price is right I might let you do it.

The dyno looks awesome, what is the location of the new shop?

Again, good luck with the new buisness.

so the vf isnt enough??

^^ Once collegemt sees some 68HTA's run 12's all day on Weds he'll accelerate his turbo upgrade timeframe. Personally, I wouldn't consider any other turbo if I had your setup.

I think 12's are possible with the 68HTA's but not all day. With a average driver i see low to mid 13's with a ocassional high 12 with a 60" time below 1.9.

JohnAWD got a 13.7 with his turbo which is much bigger than the 68HTA. I know he was taking it easy, but 12's are tough to achieve at this elevation.

^^ Once collegemt sees some 68HTA's run 12's all day on Weds he'll accelerate his turbo upgrade timeframe. Personally, I wouldn't consider any other turbo if I had your setup.

I think you'll be the only one running 12's all day long with the 52. I would be shocked if I cracked a 12 given the way I plan on driving my car.

I think 12's are possible with the 68HTA's but not all day. With a average driver i see low to mid 13's with a ocassional high 12 with a 60" time below 1.9.

JohnAWD got a 13.7 with his turbo which is much bigger than the 68HTA. I know he was taking it easy, but 12's are tough to achieve at this elevation.

we will see :D im gonna take it pretty easy on my car though... been having some issues with the inlet etc... and i have a crack in my rear diff case.... so much for pushing my car to try and break 12's.... :lol: or i might just say f*$% it and replace when it breaks :lol:

I think you'll be the only one running 12's all day long with the 52. I would be shocked if I cracked a 12 given the way I plan on driving my car.

I can't get 12's easily... only twice in about ten runs since the 52. As long as I can hit at least one tomorrow, I'll be happy. With your 50-80mph times, I think it should be a breeze. I only gain ~23mph on the back half.. bet you are able to pick up a good 26mph.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

im not sure about the time johnawd ran... but when i rode his car it wasnt running correctly.... everytime he switched gears and he would go WOT the rpms would peg at i think it was 4500 or 5000rpms IIRC... it was almost like it was hitting launch control but the car was moving... if his car was running the way it was when i rode in it then breaking into the 12's would have been impossible... but his car was still FAST :lol:

I can't get 12's easily... only twice in about ten runs since the 52. As long as I can hit at least one tomorrow, I'll be happy. With your 50-80mph times, I think it should be a breeze. I only gain ~23mph on the back half.. bet you are able to pick up a good 26mph.

We will see about it being a breeze with me driving. It wouldn’t surprise me if I put a 15 up on my first run and possibly a high 13 out of a best time of my 3 runs, I can’t launch to save my life. At least it appears my car will be in respectably running shape for tomorrow night and my tune should be wrapped up as I believe I’m on my last revision. I will probably leave work at a ½ hour early and try and make sure I am up there by 6.

• 2 weeks later...
I assume you would adjust the correction factor to account for the change in elevation.

Either way - good luck with the shop - sounds like Denver is a good place to own a Subaru.

Although when i was out in Westminster I didn't notice a lot of them.

High reading dyno FTW. ;) If you're ever out in colorado Rob you should let me know, drinks are on me.

High reading dyno FTW. ;) If you're ever out in colorado Rob you should let me know, drinks are on me.

I'm buying him drinks too. Especially if you come back to Westminster, Rob. We'll go to LoDo's right up the street from me! Yep, tons of Subies in CO!

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived