LegacyGT.com

official Tri-state "get back to work" thread

THE RZA

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
08 Spec B Wheels are butt-ass ugly.

Good luck with sale. :lol:

J/K J/K.. But the 06-07 Spec B. wheels are definitely hotter.

:lol:

06-07 are my fav too..but I think the 08's look real good on a lowered Leggy. They look bigger than the 06-07s for some reason.

Ohh yeah!http://john-r-coughlin.com/pictures/lowered/subaru_lowered_03.jpg

on the stock height they look out of place, btw how do you like your BC coils for daily driving? I have them sitting in my room waiting to be installed, i haven't decided just yet on whether to install them on the 2.5i or just wait until i have the LGT in the spring.

I really like the BC coils...i have had them for 2 years with no problems. They are quiet and perform really well on the street. I do not autocross or track the car (yet) so I only have street time with the coils and they are a huge improvement over stock. Ride could get a little harsh on choppy roads, but it is not horrible IMO.

Dude...install them on your ride! The install is like a 1-2 hour job..with handtools. You will need an alignement tho.. Once you get the LGT...swap them out again.

Yeah, the BC's are a pretty good street coilover. For the track, they're ok. Not terrible, but it could use some stiffer springs.

THe 08 Spec B wheels grew on me, at first I didnt like them, and like the 07's much better, but over time they grew on me.

And they do look really nice on a lowered legacy...especially the one you posted....;)

-John

I really like the BC coils...i have had them for 2 years with no problems. They are quiet and perform really well on the street. I do not autocross or track the car (yet) so I only have street time with the coils and they are a huge improvement over stock. Ride could get a little harsh on choppy roads, but it is not horrible IMO.

Dude...install them on your ride! The install is like a 1-2 hour job..with handtools. You will need an alignement tho.. Once you get the LGT...swap them out again.

yes i have you beat in post counts now John :) today this thread is "i'm bored on my day off" thread :lol:

I've heard alot of good feedback about the BC's through John, it just doesn't hurt to get a 2nd or 3rd opinion from another Legacy member on them, I've read alot of feedback on them through NASIOC and other WRX and STI owners that i know, i just wanted to hear about it from a legacy drivers standpoint

Not anymore!!!!!

yes i have you beat in post counts now John :) today this thread is "i'm bored on my day off" thread :lol:

I've heard alot of good feedback about the BC's through John, it just doesn't hurt to get a 2nd or 3rd opinion from another Legacy member on them, I've read alot of feedback on them through NASIOC and other WRX and STI owners that i know, i just wanted to hear about it from a legacy drivers standpoint

oh and I have the BC coilovers on my car, they are amazing highly recommend them (i have the BR series). talk to josh at Import Image he will hook you up and is great to deal with

Archived