LegacyGT.com

Re: Higher Clutch Engagement

wnstn

Hi everyone,

Quick question - recently I have found that my engagement point is higher than usual *(this is a 6 spd btw), do you guys know why this is? The car is an 07 spec b and has just under 40k kilometers on it.

If the clutch is done (at such a low km) - is it covered under warranty?

any help is appreciated and thanks in advance,

- W

driver error

clutch pedal should be adjustable.

if anything, you should be covered under warranty, winston ~

Thx Perry - I just called markham subaru and they told me (from their recollection) that it's not covered b/c it's a consumable part and that it's a hydrolic clutch ~_____~) oooh and that it'd be 1000 to replace if i had to.

wnstn - since you are using kilometers, I'm assuming you are from the great northern region called Canada.

I'm not sure about your warranty, but in the U.S. the warranty covers wear items including the clutch up to 3 years, 36,000 miles.

Though I've still seen stories of dealerships saying that's not accurate.

wnstn - since you are using kilometers, I'm assuming you are from the great northern region called Canada.

I'm not sure about your warranty, but in the U.S. the warranty covers wear items including the clutch up to 3 years, 36,000 miles.

Though I've still seen stories of dealerships saying that's not accurate.

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the heads up - I'll definitely look into it :) Yea, it'd be surprising if the clutch is done already at such an early stage, given I don't hard launch the car, etc. :)

Perry - Pm'd :)

• 9 months later...

Archived