LegacyGT.com

Subaru Posts Record Sales in July

Amoxi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be picky but let's assume conspiracy theory is somewhat correct.

If someone can expense his 'contribution' with SOA then it is something different than private person paying, isn't it?

How do we know that playing (posting) field is level?

A nasioc proves 'pecunia non olet'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecunia_non_olet

Pulling 'paying member' card on free forum looks like unfair play.

Krzys

Well, the field is not level by definition. While free, this forum is a private enterprise and the interests of the owner(s) are above free speech or fairness. Unfortunate aspect of privately run web hosted forums. Too bad Usenet hasn't kept up.

B4 pulls the donation card again :lol: IWSS, if you donate, then he'll pull the premium donator card... :rolleyes:

I was asking out of curiosity... Nothing more. And YOU were the one who pulled the donation card. You accused me of attacking donating members(you) not realizing I was a premium donating member. I flipped it on you asking why you aren't a premium donating member. Judging from your iTrader, you've probably profited greatly from this site. Tell the true story or don't spin the facts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was asking out of curiosity... Nothing more. And YOU were the one who pulled the donation card. You accused me of attacking donating members(you) not realizing I was a premium donating member. I flipped it on you asking why you aren't a premium donating member. Judging from your iTrader, you've probably profited greatly from this site. Tell the true story or don't spin the facts.

:lol: True story is you don't seem to understand word "contribute". And I explained it clearly - sharing knowledge and experience about these cars with other members, perhaps helping them solve their problems. I called you out on the contributions and all you could come up with is your blue screen name. Because all you contributed here is bunch of dubious "rumors" and the whole pathetic 2010 Legacy propaganda.

As for profiting I have a vendor account as well here. So stick your premium donation status down deep there.

Link for the record: http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2394587&postcount=159

Dude, tell me your not a troll... what did you contribute to this site except some snide remarks and personal attacks on various contributing members, and few bits of pitiful "insider" info you heard from your neighbor or uncle, whoever that is?

<----<<<and see that blue over there That's premium donator status. Considering the number of itrades you have... i'd think you've made enough profit from this site to pay for top tier supporter status.

:lol: True story is you don't seem to understand word "contribute". And I explained it clearly - sharing knowledge and experience about these cars with other members, perhaps helping them solve their problems. I called you out on the contributions and all you could come up with is your blue screen name. Because all you contributed here is bunch of dubious "rumors" and the whole pathetic 2010 Legacy propaganda.

As for profiting I have a vendor account as well here. So stick your premium donation status down deep there.

Link for the record: http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2394587&postcount=159

that was a disconnect in understanding... not an "all you can come up with." You have some outdated numbers from 2005. The only other things you come up with are very same snide remarks and personal attacks you try to call me out for. Oh I forgot... and "looks like a turd." worthless, childish, opinons.

When was the last time you spent time actually looking up facts and figures to back up your BS? Search that and let me know what you come up with.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

that was a disconnect in understanding... not an "all you can come up with." You have some outdated numbers from 2005. The only other things you come up with are personal attacks and "looks like a turd."

When was the last time you spent time actually looking up facts and figures to back up your BS? Search that and let me know what you come up with.

Your riposte disappoints, but then what I expected....

What facts, figures and BS?

And, btw, if you looked beyond News & Rumors subforum you would see more than "2005 production". And they are not outdated, as far as I know 2005 production numbers have not changed since MY2005 ended! :lol:

2005 numbers are half a decade old! You say you have subsequent model years (which you don't or you'd have posted them a billion years ago). You don't contribute anything at all except for troll posts and anger.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2005 numbers are half a decade old! You say you have subsequent model years (which you don't or you'd have posted them a billion years ago). You don't contribute anything at all except for troll posts and anger.

MY2005 production ended in May'05. First you said outdated, now old, ok they're old... yeah 4 year old, not half a decade...

Anyway I have access to 06-08 numbers and 09 numbers up to ~02/09. But they require bit of programming to extract, for which I have no time. Which reminds me - why am I wasting it on you :rolleyes:

You should really quit calling me a troll. You are just making yourself look like a fool by calling me like this and even devoting your sig to it. Anyone who spent some time on this site would agree. True, I called you troll first ...because you are one (you magically re-appeared here around 2010 introduction and it's your only subject).

And all you have is the preschool line - "No, you are!" :lol:

MY2005 production ended in May'05. First you said outdated, now old, ok they're old... yeah 4 year old, not half a decade...

Anyway I have access to 06-08 numbers and 09 numbers up to ~02/09. But they require bit of programming to extract, for which I have no time. Which reminds me - why am I wasting it on you :rolleyes:

The first model year of a car that has now switched to a completely different generation is OLD information. You've been saying forever that you're going to post them. Do it already. I'm sure another member would help you out. Way to pull a Cartman, Unclemat. real smooth.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived