LegacyGT.com

Soooo, whats the standard practice?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adam07specB

I'm in Colchester a lot... if you see me just rear end me so i can get the JDM rear bumper!

or just wave i guess

Its too bad a lot of people in my area have Subarus, but notice it when other people are driving. Every Legacy I see, I pull up next to them only to see a older people (usually 40-60 yrs I would guess). I usually wave, but dont get waved back most of the time. We should have a universal hand signal or something, just for legacys. (Cuz most impz will wave me back)

I'm in Colchester a lot... if you see me just rear end me so i can get the JDM rear bumper!

or just wave i guess

It's a deal! That way I can get my JDM FRONT bumper.

Next time.. you hit me and we'll be complete.

:lol:

universal hand signal hmmmm we can go around doing the V with our hands like we're treckys, orr pat the top of your head, or just hold up 4 fingers, or pick your nose? :D

Hold your fingers in the shape of an L

seeing as we got some people around hartford, manchester and shit, we should try to organize a ride together

Mostly modded WRXs in my area, only a hand full of Legacys. Most of the WRX guys do recognize my Legacy(probz cuz it stands out among most vehicles). I usually don't do too much waving to the WRX crowd though, unless I get a wave first(cuz I'm a jerk like that) :lol:

Guest adam07specB
It's a deal! That way I can get my JDM FRONT bumper.

Next time.. you hit me and we'll be complete.

:lol:

I just did my JDM front, so i cant hit you :icon_sad:

Archived