LegacyGT.com

Time to start planning the 2010 January East Coast Mega meet

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many Legacy's do you typically have? Looks like mostly Sentra's from the pics.

Mosy I have gotten out was last janaury which was like 4-5 I think. I mean the januaury meet tradition for me started when I had my sentra as to why a lot of the pictures show sentras. I really wish we could get more legacy's out. But I am still a big part of both communities.

In short feel free to show up. Nothing would make me happier than to see 30+ Legacy's show up and out show the Sentras.

You PA guy's can really get the LGT's together judging from the recent Buck's County meet pics! It would be great to see you all make it to one of the meets down here. Maybe if it's closer to I70 you could make it?

:) Thanks! Perhaps, but that's definitely a hike for me at least. I'm over an hour North of Philly. We'll see . . .

Mosy I have gotten out was last janaury which was like 4-5 I think. I mean the januaury meet tradition for me started when I had my sentra as to why a lot of the pictures show sentras. I really wish we could get more legacy's out. But I am still a big part of both communities.

In short feel free to show up. Nothing would make me happier than to see 30+ Legacy's show up and out show the Sentras.

Promote it and they will come. I expected like 15-20 when I first started planning the meet in Bucks County, PA and ended up with 43 Legacy's, sponsorship by SOA, and an invite to write an article for Drive magazine, lol. :)

Yeah thats about how I started with the sentras. Very small meets and then once people knew me for making good meets. We grew to the 40+ car mega meet in 2008.

I am thinking of asking a shop like Agile or one of the others to maybe be the host of the meet. I like their location for its closeness to i95 for people coming from all directions.

If they are ok with it and things work out I will pick a restaurant for lunch somewhere off on 95 and then work a route up. I will say from previous years the rolling indiviual shots always turn out well and the group shots ar emuch harder because without my old job I dont have access to large lots for free anymore. You really dont realize how small a lot is until you try and not only house 30+ cars but then line them up and have them move around.

...I can bring my 3CCD Professional Broadcast HD Camcorder with wireless laveliere or handheld mic and lets do a car show "SHOW"...need lots 0f hot models and 1 fine @$$ interviewer!!!

Hot cars...hot women...hot video...do that and they will come!!! I'll edit it and make the dvd...maybe charge $5 per copy! lol!

my .04 cents,

CRAZY KEN

Derek could you imagin everyone from the bucks county meet on 95 heading down? We'd take over the whole highway!:lol::lol: that would be a fun cruise

Lol, that would be nuts. But there's no way you're talking everyone into driving that far. :redface:

Attendees pay in advance, give stuff away, photography, videography, interviews, spec sheets, contests. These are just a few ways to make an event go well.

You guys are taking this way too serious. Past meets have always turned out fun.

And while i agree a mega meet sometimes conjures up thoughts of hundreds of cars. They are rarely just one type of car. If i wanted to get that many people I could post on evoM and Nasioc. But i dont want a lot of WRXs and STIs and EVOs. Its better when its jsut Legacys and maybe some sentras.

Now if we could get 100+ Legacys that would be amazing.

List of those interested

1)Myself(LegacyGTBiggie/Joshua)

2)Town(name) Pending

3)captainhook(name) Pending

4)RIPjeep2002(name) Pending

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(David)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)

11)mr_luv(Tommy)

12)mdzowner(Fredo)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

List of those interested

2)Town(name) Pending

4)RIPjeep2002(Keith)

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(David)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)

11)mr_luv(Tommy)

12)mdzowner(Fredo)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

...I can bring my 3CCD Professional Broadcast HD Camcorder with wireless laveliere or handheld mic and lets do a car show "SHOW"...need lots 0f hot models and 1 fine @$$ interviewer!!!

Hot cars...hot women...hot video...do that and they will come!!! I'll edit it and make the dvd...maybe charge $5 per copy! lol!

my .04 cents,

CRAZY KEN

Models I do not know. plus this is going to be in January. The main goals of this meet are to bring a large part of the community together and to maybe just have a good time and take some nice pictures.

just a thought but i started one for Capt's Fall meet and you might want to make one for this meet.

This is what I made for the Fall meet to get an idea of where people are comming from to get a good idea on where to have the fall meet location.

http://platial.com/map/Legacy-Owners/720982

Maybe make one for this meet as well?

But if you register with your email and then register a fake email and post the user name and password for everyone else to post where they are comming from can maybe help you pick a place that might be easier to attract more people.

List of those interested

2)Town(name) Pending

4)RIPjeep2002(Keith)

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(David)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)

11)mr_luv(Tommy)

12)mdzowner(Fredo)

13)Woodstock(Andrew)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

List of those interested

2)Town(name) Pending

4)RIPjeep2002(Keith)

5)F-WDC Spec B(name)

6)tsunami(David)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)

11)mr_luv(Tommy)

12)mdzowner(Fredo)

13)Woodstock(Andrew)

14)psucaptainkickass(Nehal)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

Funny thing, I just fired off an email to SRRT asking about setting up a Legacy meet at their shop and then I stumbled onto this thread. lol

Depending on the location, I am would definitely be interested in a meet.

Opps forgot my name

List of those interested

2)Town(name) Pending

4)RIPjeep2002(Keith)

5)F-WDC Spec B(Jr)

6)tsunami(David)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)