LegacyGT.com

Time to start planning the 2010 January East Coast Mega meet

LegacyGTBiggie

I know they do. Honestly after dealing with DPS. Id LOVE to do it there. But their location just does NOT allow this. Not enough pakring and hard to get to.

If Hill will go for it. Then we would do a resturaunt off of 95 for lunch. IM still thinking where we did it last year. Cheeburger Cheeburger in Burtonsville. It would allow for a nice long ride from one to the rother. If not maybe something more north. But the idea of a LINE of cars thundering through the Bmore tunnel sounds like a good idea to me.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by mossy33oak http://legacygt.com/forums/skynetim/buttons/viewpost.gif

Ill go depending on date. (Does it matter that my car is bone stock?)

We can be bone stock together:lol::lol:

:spin::spin::spin::spin:

Maryland Sounds good to me. Im in if in Maryland.

Are you talking about agile auto in Fallston,MD?

If so there is a itailian sunsation,red lobster,tons of places. Just putting that out there.!

List of those interested

1)Myself(LegacyGTBiggie/Joshua)

2)Town(name) Pending

3)captainhook(name) Pending

4)RIPjeep2002(Keith)

5)F-WDC Spec B(Jr)

6)tsunami(David)

7)thebootyhouse(Scott)

8)05boost(Tom)

9)arkadyzv

10)peterjmc (Peter)

11)mr_luv(Tommy)

12)mdzowner(Fredo)

13)Woodstock(Andrew)

14)psucaptainkickass(Nehal)

15)RALLYT-WRX (Matt)

16)AndersonGT (Matt)

17)Clark687 (Clark)

18)

19)

20)

want something 10-30 miles from agile to allow for a nice cruise/rolling shots

How about cruising from Agile over to the Bay?

There are some nice rolling roads in that area around Darlington, MD and we meet be able to find a boat launch parking lot to park all of our cars together. Most of the public boat launches are not gonna be in use since boating season is over. I think there is even on that's right below the Conowingo Dam, which could make for a interesting shot.

already called them today. Waiting to hear back from Hill. From there ill find a resturaunt within decent driving range to be the morning/lunch spot before Agile.

One thing they mentioned that i already knew is that a dyno day with AWD cars would be limited to 5-7 cars due to the time it takes to get the car hooked up to their type of dyno.

• 4 weeks later...
Waiting to hear from them or my friend who is very close to them. If i can make it up there saturday I will just to discuss this upcoming meet. However being that my Fiancee jsut got home from the hospital... I might not be able to get up there.

I think I have good enough relations with them to ask for you? I hope you can make it up here though!

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

We will see. Shane is pretty close to the shop and Hill in particuar. If I had the money and lived closer I would be up there a LOT more. God knows i want a protune.

If it is up there. I would try and get them to allow a few dyno runs. I did this before with the Sentra crowd there and it went over VERY well.

Archived