LegacyGT.com

Bought the wife an A4

That's the car I was deciding between when I bought my subie back in September. But the 6MT's didn't arrive until a few months ago, so I would've had to wait all winter, and I don't own snowshoes.... No regrets though, I think I would've been a little disappointed with the A4's top end power.... but still a VERY sweet car, congrats

Did you opt for the Audi Drive Select thingy?

2013 Ford Taurus SHO

2009 Spec.B SWP Stg 2+ Airboy tuned

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 5.7

wife only drives 3-5k a year, its meteor grey / grey with prestige. didn't get audi select as its not a car I'll drive on my own. it's plenty of power for her. what you give up in power the interior imho makes up for it, it really floored me. basically its the family car for the next 6. and i can do what i want to the suby

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2009/03/buick-jaguar-unseat-lexus-atop-jd-power-reliability-study.html

Audi's reliability has come a LONG way, and the 2009+ A4 platform will be another big leap forward. Overall reliability actually has been excellent in the A4's since MY'06+ especially in the 2.0T. The new A4 based S4 (3.0 V6 Supercharged/Intercooled 333 bhp) is not out yet and I would venture it will be a huge improvement over the old S4 (4.2 L V8) in terms of reliability, not to mention fuel economy, with a slight increase in performance a well.

Besides, my early experiences with my first Subaru (original car = engine blown, second car = speakers buzzing, squeaks and rattles everywhere) haven't exactly helped win me over yet; and when the time comes to choose my next car, hopefully not for a few years, the S4 may just get my vote.

Link to article about Audi's improving quality control

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/business/centre+priming+Audi+perfection/1824092/story.html

2013 Ford Taurus SHO

2009 Spec.B SWP Stg 2+ Airboy tuned

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 5.7

6 years worth of maintenance is only $750 at least thats what the dealer gave it to me for ... waiting for the s4 avant... but modding audi's are so expensive... good luck...i have an 08 a3 sline and its been more than reliable ...and $750 for 6 years maintenance including oil changes and every major maintenance, not too bad... i tried to sell the wife on the a4 but she ended up with a g37s 6mt

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived