LegacyGT.com

Anyone watching Hell's Kitchen?

RuskiTrombone

This show sucks :unamused:

This^^ that guy is a douche and if he ever yelled at me like that, I'd beat his face in.

+1 to both

My friend loves this show & I say the same thing TP says every time I see it.

Then my friend tells me how he's some kind of UK special forces or some shit. :rolleyes::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Have you seen the scary chef that Gordon trained under? I think that's why Gordon is such a foul mouth, but I love watching it, as it certainly makes for entertaining tv. His shows like the "F" word and Kitchen Nightmares on BBC are completely different. He is more humble and down to earth.

I've been to the set. After that it's not the same for me. I won't spoil it for the rest of you.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

The show "F" is a calm and interesting show. Very different from the American made Hells K.

But "itsme" has me thinking that the show Hells Kitchen is staged/scripted :eek: Which really would not be a big surprise. Being that the chefs on the show are really not all that great at the art of cooking.

Archived