LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet August '09

Hops

C1Pendragon, yup thats ur old ride..... once i get it back i will have to stop here by and let ya drive her! haha So far i have done kw v2 coilovers, 18x8 wheels, darker tint, tail light tint, hogzhuast... lol SPT soon, and.... i think thats it!

The meet was fun guys, i wish my car would not have got pissed off and blew smoke out its ass! :( I would have kept up with Chad the whole way...... jk I wish!

Lets get another one goin soon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1Pendragon, yup thats ur old ride..... once i get it back i will have to stop here by and let ya drive her! haha So far i have done kw v2 coilovers, 18x8 wheels, darker tint, tail light tint, hogzhuast... lol SPT soon, and.... i think thats it!

The meet was fun guys, i wish my car would not have got pissed off and blew smoke out its ass! :( I would have kept up with Chad the whole way...... jk I wish!

Just fyi your exhaust smoke was pretty black as we were leaving the starbucks parking lot.

Hell yeah, nice mods. I wonder why the F its all jacked up? What'd you do to it!?!?!?!?

And where were you?! You always miss the meets.

Yea I know. All my time is split between work right now and wrapping up my masters degree. :spin: I can't wait to be done with it all so I have more time for fun stuff like meets! Plus, then I can finally get around to some mods for my car....

Archived