LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet August '09

Hops

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for the fast feedback.

I appreciate it!

An old friend in Illinois has a 2001 L.L. Bean Outback with 160K miles (yeah, I know, a lot of miles) but is considering selling that to me for $2500 at Christmas, so I could drive it back, and that seems like a pretty good deal to me. His wife just bought a new Impreza, and he bought a Nissan Cube Krom (yeah, he has gone over to the dark side. :0)

Lyndon

Here's the registration form:

http://www.brighamchamber.com/car-show-application/

It's more of a muscle car show, there's a bunch of categories for them but only 1 import category. SLC Subaru is trying to get at least 20 subies to show up so we can force them to make some more categories, but if they don't (which I'm not planning on them doing) it'd still be cool to have 20+ subarus make a line to the show and register one after another. The original plan is to meet at Cobb and then everyone cruise down together, sounds cool IMO

more info on the Peach Days Car show if you please?

when did you get rid of the "old" legacy? Nice looking car :)

I said I could make the meet, but I have a couple of med school interviews in Texas. This will be the first one I missed in 2 and a half years....I am actually genuinely sad :(

Ryan that's awesome. I just took the DAT today, got a lame 17 (national average). I doubt I'll get any interviews with my current stats... atleast until I retake the DAT which I may or may not do this year.

Thanks! First time around on the MCAT I got a 28 (national average). Retook it a month later and a 31 so its doable to do in a short time. Doesn't hurt that Texas has 9 medical schools :spin: who love in-staters. By the way I would suck it up big time on that spatial portion of the DAT, I do not envy you :)

I do envy how fast you get your DAT scores back though...waiting a month is torture...and then another month for the second set of scores!

Unfortunately my problem is that the American Dental Association requires you to wait 90 days before you can retake the exam.... So that puts me into November after some school's application deadlines and many people have already had interviews by then.

If I had another month to study I know I could improve, but with school starting back up I wont have time to actively study when I need to wait 3 more months. If I do worse, the same, or not much better I will be very upset.

Anyway... To stay on topic, I probably wont have any interviews on Aug. 29 so I'll most likely be at the meet! lol

i will be back from so cal just in time for this meet! Count me in! :)

P.S. Chizad, i just need my fenders rolled before it, so let me know when u can fit me in ur busy schedule!!

Man... I start school next week so I gotta get prepared, and I got a bunch of new parts for both Legacys that I will be installing this week. Just take it easy in the corners for now! High speed bumps will mess up your fenders, too. I have proof. :spin:

Checked out the school on 110th and State... Definitely a no go. The parking lot is close to impossible to get in if your car is lowered and the parking lot is full of debris. A couple years ago we met at the Starbucks on 2000 East 9400 South. Nice big parking lot and food/drink right there... Then we could cruise down 20th East to 215 and head up to East Canyon.

Archived