LegacyGT.com

Atlanta spotted thread

Jerboa113

I'm kinda surprised we dont have one of these.

I spotted a dark blue 05 LGT sedan on my way to work this morning on cumberland parkway. I looked right at the car, dunno if the guy saw me or not.

that anyone here?

also, saw a black bugeye wrx that is :wub: yet again.. on e/w that turned down atlanta rd this morning. Love that car, exhaust sounds awesome too. Black rims black car.

yall see someone, give a "holla" :p

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am from the PNW but I am in ATL on business this week. I saw a DGM '08 Spec B. yesterday in perimeter, I want to say it was over by, or on Glenridge connector. Tinted windows, and a clean looking car.

/wave Hi to the ATL folks from the PNW :)

I spotted a dark blue 08/09 2.5i/3.0 on paces mill rd. yesterday at about 4PM heading west. I wasn't in my car so I didn't wave.. he would have thought it weird. :lol:
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 4 weeks later...

I was at SoK a few months ago getting a CV boot fixed. They gave me a poop brown outback wagon for a loaner. Very nice of them considering my car is 4 years old and out of warranty.

the only "mods" I have is tinted windows and cleared corners. I imagine its pertty easy to spot tho. Its stayed fairly clean since I claybardd and waxed it. Before it was filthy.

could have been a wrxatlanta member or something. or a porsche.

i spotted an 08/09 silver 2.5i in vinings the other day, person was on the phone.. they kinda pointed at me but they could have just been talking on the phone.

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, about 7:00pm, outside a bicycle shop (?) on Hwy 29 in Tucker. Spotted a SWP 05-07 GT wagon -- tinted windows, nice wheels, and an exhaust (c'mon I know you're a member).

I tried to get a picture, but you came out with your kid...I don't think it's kosher to post pics of other people's children on the web.

I try to avoid midtown.

I dont like cities.

about the only place you'll see me in that area is on the interstate... and you should be able to see me pretty easily there. :lol:

when given 6 lanes to get around a few slow people.. I do so.

this is why I avoid the highways.. I dont want to lose my license. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

black LGT wagon, paces mill rd going towards cobb pkwy, 4:15PM yesterday Oct. 27th 2009.

was that anyone here?

by the time I saw it it had already passed.

Yesterday, about 7:00pm, outside a bicycle shop (?) on Hwy 29 in Tucker. Spotted a SWP 05-07 GT wagon -- tinted windows, nice wheels, and an exhaust (c'mon I know you're a member).

I tried to get a picture, but you came out with your kid...I don't think it's kosher to post pics of other people's children on the web.

LOL...yeah, that was me and my son. You should have honked and waved:)

Archived