LegacyGT.com

Are these AFR's acceptable?

EvilCamaroSS

what?

Are you hard of sight? :lol:;)

HOW ARE YOU MEASURING YOUR AIR FUEL RATIO?

What I'm getting at, is if you are using the ECU to datalog the AFR, then those numbers in boost are completely inaccurate and therefore useless.

Yes using the AP. A wideband 02 will give you more accurate results but, the factory 02 is going to give you a rough estimate. I'm not going to go out and get a wideband on such a mildly modded car, such a waste. I don't even have a wideband in my SS and that's cammed, full bolt ons and tuned just fine.

Yes using the AP. A wideband 02 will give you more accurate results but, the factory 02 is going to give you a rough estimate. I'm not going to go out and get a wideband on such a mildly modded car, such a waste. I don't even have a wideband in my SS and that's cammed, full bolt ons and tuned just fine.

At anything other than idle and cruise the factory O2 is useless. You see constant 11.15 in your logs because that is the limit of what the sensor will read and the ECU will report. If it is a Cobb tune you can rest assured that it is running pig rich.

Archived