LegacyGT.com

What kind of wheels are these?

So I just bought this LGT Spec B and it came with these wheels. They don't look like stock wheels, I am wondering if anyone knows what kind they are. Honestly I don't think I really like them. What do you guys think, do you like them?

205896_04.jpg.d5c604ecbf964d62685a1fbc1967ae01.jpg

205896_17.jpg.bbc4a1eaf6fbaeb10b628fba2e755cbb.jpg

^^^ +1

Those are for sure SSR Comps. Where are you located? If you don't like them; I'll trade you for my 08 Spec B stock rims. 18" subaru style with good bridgestone potenzas still intact.

Will be in Chicago for the next month...

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I haven't actually seen the car yet, I bought it and its in my garage at home, but I'm still in Iraq for another month. Perhaps when I see them in person I will like them a little better.

Hey, I saw that car on Autotrader a while back (actually it's still there). Thought about going down to check it out. Steal of a deal! I still have yet to buy a LGT, but since my car is 10 years old and starting to have issues, maybe in a few months.

I live down in Provo...where are you at?

^ Does it qualify for cash for clunkers? If so, there's $4500 towards your LGT....but you would have to at least buy an 09....unless you want a 10.

No...I think it has to get crappy gas mileage from the factory in order to qualify. I get about the same as a LGT.

Archived