LegacyGT.com

You may have heard of Meyers-Briggs

NSFW

The Lipson-Shiu Corporate Type Test

http://www.andrewlipson.com/lstest.html

There are a number of well-known systems for classifying people's personalities according to various measures such as introversion-extroversion, and organisations often use these schemes to categorize their staff. Unfortunately, such methods do not capture a number of the most important aspects of an individual within an organisation; any corporate employee knows that whether someone is (for example) extroverted or introverted is much less critical than (say) how important they are. The Lipson-Shiu test attempts to remedy this and other oversights by classifying along four alternative axes:

• Intelligent-Stupid
  • Lawful-Chaotic
  • Important-Unimportant
  • Good-Evil

ICIE (Torturer)

A sadistic type who, rather than building an evil empire (though that may be a fringe benefit), devotes their time and considerable talents to making the world as unpleasant as possible. Often found in charge of human resources or very very large software companies.

I kinda think HR would be an interesting route to take... :)

I do actually work for a software company though, hahahaha

Not that I needed this to tell me...

ILUG (Mensch)

The I LUG is that rarest of underlings: the one whom you can trust to understand what you're telling them and then rely on to get the job done. In any organisation, these are the people who actually do the work. (example: Florence Nightingale)

Hahaha... more accurate than I would have guessed!

ICUG (Inventor)

The ICUG is given to solitude and shoe staring. He or she loves little puzzles and is often a good source of off-the-wall, innovative ideas. Best left to their own devices with only occasional steering (example: Leonardo da Vinci)

ICUG (Inventor)

The ICUG is given to solitude and shoe staring. He or she loves little puzzles and is often a good source of off-the-wall, innovative ideas. Best left to their own devices with only occasional steering (example: Leonardo da Vinci)

SCIE (Natural Distaster)

The exact form of the problems that arise from the SCIE are hard to predict, since even the SCIE doesn't know. The SCIE is able to generate random acts of cruelty without effort or intention. Just stay out of their way and try to find shelter (Example: Cthulhu)

Flee before me....hahahahahahahahaha

ICUE (Mad Scientist/Hacker)

Displaying many of the same traits as the ICUG, the I CUE combines these with a dangerously antisocial streak. May employ someone called Igor and mutter things like "Small minded fools! I'll show them all!" (example: Victor Frankenstein)

Hey ..... I'm not antisocial. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
ILIE, but I think it has to do with me choosing Darth Vader as my favorite Star Wars character :lol:

ILIE (Grand Vizier)

The I LIE has probably carved a ruthless trail to the top, but left no evidence of it. At least, if you find the bodies you're in very bad trouble. Highly adept at serving their own ends, I LIEs are not people to be on the wrong side of. Here is someone who has made the system work for them (examples: Sir Humphrey, Lex Luthor).

Bwahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Me and Pengy got the same type? There definitely has to be something wrong with the algorithm :lol:

:lol:

It was a difficult choice on a few of the questions like working over people that displease me by myself, or delegating those duties to others.

Archived