LegacyGT.com

Autocross on road course

SubyShop.com

Tried posting earlier but I don't think it took. Made a little video including in-car footage while driving my Legacy GT at the autocross yesterday. The track is really tight. I'm hoping to do a front LSD upgrade soon. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdvnfieRfuk]YouTube - Autocross - Shawano, WI - SubyShop.com Subarus[/ame]

we don't get tracks up here. we get large parking lots (if that) to drive around with some strange criss cross zig zags, etc. I'd be in heaven for a track like that... especially if I get to drive the GTR! :D
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

We've had both here in the NNJR (Northern Jersey region) since they're doing something with our regular lot and I actually prefer the events in the lot than the road course. Setting it up on a road course makes it flow too smoothly and it just doesn't feel right for an autox.

• 2 weeks later...
We've had both here in the NNJR (Northern Jersey region) since they're doing something with our regular lot and I actually prefer the events in the lot than the road course. Setting it up on a road course makes it flow too smoothly and it just doesn't feel right for an autox.

i like the road course at it doesnt eat the tires up like the crappy lot we ran last time. although that wall is awfully close on the straightaway...

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived