LegacyGT.com

Is it fixable...carnage!!!

it might leak a little.

if you cant buy it back, you might can find out what salvage yard gets it and at least help some other LGTers on the forums out with a parts source.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank goodness you didn't have a tall passenger, or they would have had their scalp cleaned off like I did once upon a time. Glad you made it unscathed.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

No deployment of side/curtain airbags? That seems strange?

I have not heard of airbags going off in a simple rollover as none of the airbag triggers are actually impacted. No need for them. Seat belt locks up and you hopefully get to remember the ride.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

ya know I was thinking it would be kinda cool to take a short drive in that.. the looks you would get from people would be like :eek: and you could just look at em like "what? this happens all the time." :lol:
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I'm waiting for the post where you tell us it'll be replaced with something other than another LGT.

It happens every time in these situations!

No doubt. But I bet it won't be a convertible!

Are the wheels damaged/scathed? I may be interested in them if they are not, and possibly the mirror housing and indicator.

By the looks of all that grass packed into the beads I'd venture to say yes. :lol:

You are one lucky dude. it drives? It would make a nice farm car.

You know I am totally torn on what I want to do with new car/this car. I'm waiting to see what the insurance has to offer me...if its something crazy low i'll just ask the to go find me a 08 for whatever price they offer...on the other hand it would be nice to not have a payment...I know that I will have a legacy again, it was an amazing car in every aspect, maybe i'll buy a beater, and save what I would be paying till they come out with a 5th gen spec-b. Now on to buying it back, who knows what is going to happen, one agent said it would go to the crusher...which I don't want to happen for the sake of all the people on here that want stuff off of the car. I live at my dads and he doesn't want a junker sitting around for a long time but I could have it torn down in a few weeks...but that all rests on what the buy back is. If they are going to just smash the thing maybe I can get scrap price for it. I think that I may keep the motor, people are doing some crazy things with sand rails...or are there any 91 turbo legys out there?

Wow, sorry to hear about your car. That car is totaled for sure. Too much structural damage there. Even if you did fix it, it won't drive the same.

But don't lose hope! You can make a butt load of money parting your car out.

Here are some things I am interested in:

Transmission - Is it Autotragic or slush box? I need it for my race car version.

Clutch - Again, if it is a slush box, I will take it for the extended maintenance once I reach 90K mi.

Engine - Need it for my race car version.

Fog Lights - eh just to have.

Exhaust system - will be porting and polishing and gutting out the cats for my race car version.

That list right there should put some extra dough in your pocket and a decent down payment on your new car.

Well I found out buy back is right around the 2 grand range...I haven't seen the underside yet, as far as I know it is all in good shape, interior is complete, I'm putting this on here to guage interest in wether people are going to be interested in parts from the car. I'm not going to rip the thing appart if I'm not going to get buyers for the parts...if anyone is interested please let me know what you want...this isn't definate yet. It's a 5spd with 30,000 miles on it, no good body pannels but the rest of the car is in good shape I think...

• 2 months later...
Well it got replaced with a 03 xterra, I know it's a huge difference, but I didn't want to have the $350 a month payment anymore, but I know I'll be in the market again. Also checkout the classifieds, there is an access port fs in there for 500 if anyone is interested

an Xterra LOL well that is a larger car and more prone to rolling :lol: Did you send the car to the scrap yard? You could have got a decent amount of money for the drive train and electronics i.e. head unit, lights, etc but it is easier to wash your hands of the whole ordeal

Archived