LegacyGT.com

Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Skull Vodka!!

spongemonster

There's a big push right now at my local liquor store. They have about 8 boxes stacked up at the front counter, near the sales folks.

Something like 65 bucks for the 750ml skull. That is more expensive than Grey Goose!

It better be the best tasting vodka ever for that price. If not it's too gimmicky to be successful. Nobody will pay that much just to have a small glass skull in their liquor cabinet unless they have more money that good taste.

(I'm a big Dan Ackroyd fan though...)

There's a big push right now at my local liquor store. They have about 8 boxes stacked up at the front counter, near the sales folks.

Something like 65 bucks for the 750ml skull. That is more expensive than Grey Goose!

It better be the best tasting vodka ever for that price. If not it's too gimmicky to be successful. Nobody will pay that much just to have a small glass skull in their liquor cabinet unless they have more money that good taste.

(I'm a big Dan Ackroyd fan though...)

Hey its filtered thru diamonds it must be the best:rolleyes:

A quadrupled distilled vodka, filtered three times through charcoal followed by triple filtration over Herkimer crystals. Skull bottle designed by John Alexander and manufactured by master artisans in Milano's Bruni Glass Company.

http://www.wallywine.com/p-37962-crystal-head-vodka-by-aykroyd-750ml.aspx?affiliateid=10098

Im gonna order one...ill let you know the taste

-Travis

Rob (rao) you're a fine gentleman, thanks I guess.

I just picked up a bottle at the duty free coming back from Canada, got a free skull shot glass too. Pretty cool bottle. Havent tried it yet though. My wife was freaking out because of the sotry behind it....lol....Maybe I'll try some tonite.....

-John

I love Dan Aykroyd. As a matter of fact, I'm bustin' me some ghosts on my PS3 right now. The new GB video game rocks. I don't drink but these bottles look pretty cool. May have to pick one up. Hmmm.

-joe-

Archived