LegacyGT.com

Could 2010 be the last year for the Legacy GT?

mkaresh

Lease is up on my 07 next August...just in time to know if it will be dead or a more sport sedan quick fix is done like the 09 WRX.

I have a feeling a late model 335xi or S4 may be in my future...S4 Avant may be fun:)

13/20 mpg for the S4... not so fun if prices go back up to $4/gal

I dont really believe the LGT will be a gonner,maybe in the USA,but the popularity of the legacy in other countrys will keep this model around.In Australia,New Zealand,Japan,it seems the LGT is the choice of most people v's the WRX,I rarely saw a WRX in Aus or NZ last year,but I saw plenty of LGT's,I even saw an LGT wagon taxi in Queenstown,NZ.I think once the 10 model has been around a while,and some aftermarket parts/mods become available,the 10 may be more popular,although I still cant get over the size factor compared with the 09's.Also,manual transmission is a lot more popular in Aus/NZ,the fact that the 10LGT is manual only probably wont deter anybody over there,hence keeping the model popular,the US is a different beast where most prefer the auto.Just my opinion.........

Archived