LegacyGT.com

Guinness Attempt: Biggest Subaru Gathering

EquinnoxX

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW - the new issue of Subaru Drive Magazine did a mini-feature on Wicked Big Meet IV (2009). They had a count of "approximately 1450 Subaru vehicles and 1700 of their fans"

I dunno if it hit the record, but it still sounds like it was a helluva meet! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I bet if they had it again this year, we could break last year's record. Subaru sales have been going up in the past year, including my '02 LGT that I bought last fall. I wonder if used sales are climbing too. Anyway, if they do decide to do it again, I hope they give everyone enough time to plan accordingly. lol, and somehow think of a way to prevent fender benders on the parade route.

I want to go too! Will all of our cars fit in the time machine?

:lol:

and somehow think of a way to prevent fender benders on the parade route.

i dont think there were any accidents on the route. you just cant be an idiot. the fastest i got up to was about 10mph. if you cant pay attention at that speed, you shouldnt have your license, or you should own a honduh

:lol:

i dont think there were any accidents on the route. you just cant be an idiot. the fastest i got up to was about 10mph. if you cant pay attention at that speed, you shouldnt have your license, or you should own a honduh

Nah I think there was an outback or tribeca that crashed. thats why we were stuck so long in a line.

Archived