LegacyGT.com

Guinness Attempt: Biggest Subaru Gathering

EquinnoxX

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got an email from Subaru corporate announcing this event too... looks like Subaru is stepping up even more.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I'm considering this 16 hour drive.

pro: I have friends in downtown Chicago, 30 minutes away.

con: I wont have my GT. Will have the Outback instead.

Decisions, decisions.

The girlfriend and I are both going. Me in the '05 LGT wgn and her in her '07 Forester Sport (WR Blue). It sounds like it will be quite the gathering.

always be the HUNTER, not the HUNTED...

well on the 2nd i made a trip to fl for the 4th. and i just got done registering. its a 20 hour drive from where im at in fl but its only 6 hrs away from where i live in ohio. so i consider this to be a "pit stop" for 2 days. haha got a room at that nice hotel right next to the event and im getting on the road tomarrow (9th) and heading up there. if anyone wants to hit me up and party the night before the event, pm for my #. i want to meet some ppl from here anyway. and im deffinatly tired of seeing so many wrxs. wheres all the legys at in fl geez. iv seen 2 or 3 and their owned by ppl who look like their on their way to the funural home.

oh and ps... it makes me wary that there was no registration fee, do they plan on charging us when we get there as a surprise or is this really "free"

Wow one hell of a day and what a great turn out. I think I saw a couple of you at the event. I remember seeing your car One bad bg and that 360 was so Sick! that one attracted alot of attention. What a good day.

Archived