LegacyGT.com

farewell to everyone.

I havent posted lately but I am saying farewell to my 2003 z4. I have a 5 year old and wanted a family car. So my wife and I bought a new 135i. Holy cow! what a car. Well miss our car that was bought brand new 6 years ago and only had 7000 miles. Thanks everyone for all the advice.

ROFL! This thread delivers! :lol:

Congrats on the new BMW. 135i as a family car! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :grin:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Anna (3 and 1/2) now screams in delight every time I either take a turn a little more spiritedly, or when I put on the boost.

She use to cheer and clap. She's decided that screaming is more fun. :lol:

She only whines when I don't take the car up to full boost. "No, Dada, I don't want little boost, I want full boost!" She goads me to drive faster (she still doesn't quite understand the concept of "speeding," nor the consequences), and often asks why we're going so slow - no, she doesn't really understand the concept of traffic, either. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ Anna (3 and 1/2) now screams in delight every time I either take a turn a little more spiritedly, or when I put on the boost.

She use to cheer and clap. She's decided that screaming is more fun. :lol:

She only whines when I don't take the car up to full boost. "No, Dada, I don't want little boost, I want full boost!" She goads me to drive faster (she still doesn't quite understand the concept of "speeding," nor the consequences), and often asks why we're going so slow - no, she doesn't really understand the concept of traffic, either. ;)

Sounds like you are raising a winner!! My dad was similar with his corvette when i was little. I used to ask for smoke (tire smoke from burnouts), I don't really remember though. These are stories from the rents.

^ OMG, that's hilarious! :lol::D Thank you, sincerely, for sharing that piece of your childhood.

I'm also on the SubaruForester.org Forums - my wife's '09 FXT - and a fellow member there remembers asking his mom to boost the car, a supercharged Mustang, because his dad would never do it. :)

Good stuff. :)

135i.... very nice, congrats!

I came up on a dark gray (best color for it) and he and I were side by side and I remember thinking that he wasn't being as aggressive as he could have been.

I have a strong stg2 and was impressed.

So, what's the premium for a 335 over the 135?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

So, what's the premium for a 335 over the 135?

About $4k if you're looking at the 135i vs 335i sedan base. I built a 135i online and with most of the options I'd want (premium package, navigation, comfort access) it came close to $46k. Building the 335i with the same options comes out to about $48k.

Archived