LegacyGT.com

lambo door kits

mike677

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This my friends............ says it all:

well can you at least tell me what the hell i can do with this piece of shit car before i get some real power . . . . . . like the new evo mustang or a 04 corvette z06

Mike, welcome to the boards! :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

The herpes bumps she has inside are for your pleasure.

Nah Lambo doors attract 300lb jail bait, its fresh but only because nobody has had the patience to roll it in flour.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

:spin:

maybe you should make them open downward.. like a reverse gullwing... and put stairs on the door panels or somethng.. so they become running boards. :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

:spin:

maybe you should make them open downward.. like a reverse gullwing... and put stairs on the door panels or somethng.. so they become running boards. :lol:

I'd have the only legacy with a chair lift! :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

except for the boring door panel that looks like a sheet.

or god knows what the ground clearance does to that.

could be useful for james bond tho.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived