LegacyGT.com

Price check -- '05 LGT wagon 5-speed

alostsok

This girlie man will out ski you manual manly man you (if you do ski). IceCoast baby with annual training out west. Summer is nice but I'm waiting to get back out on our blue ice.

Only real men drive wagons with 5 speed. Girlie men have wagons with automatics. Ick.

how true

:hide:

:lol::lol::lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Whats the dealers phone number? I could use a second ca.....I mean, will recommend you as a good customer

if you call the dealer soon enough you can have that wagon right in time for WBM ;)

This girlie man will out ski you manual manly man you (if you do ski). IceCoast baby with annual training out west. Summer is nice but I'm waiting to get back out on our blue ice.

I'll take that challenge ;)

The GRP is the color I would want in a LGT wagon, especially with the gaphite interior. 14,700 is a fair price. Enjoy.

Four months ago I paid 12900 for my 05 LGT Limited Wagon, 5AT, 62K miles. Has the factory subwoofer and auto-dimming compass mirror. Needed a new water pump and spark plugs, which wasn't cheap. I think all the road noise from the GY Eagle F1 A/S tires helped lower the price.

This is the fastest and nicest car I've ever owned.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

all that said, you must check the car before signing sale contract and paying up for it. Who knows what was done to it before.

Good luck with it, LGT wagons are great cars.

True. I'm also very tempted to get an extended warranty through my credit union... I can go to something like 48mos./60k miles for $1200. It's not peanuts, but it would give me the peace of mind in not worrying about turbo, etc. down the road. (Not to mention it should help with a re-sale, if need be)

Just one cell-phone pic so far... sorry

I will take some more as soon as I detail and tint it.. :)

Very happy with the car, by the way. I had an 05 for a little while back when they first came out. Loved it, had to sell it to go back to school, and told myself I'd get one again when I get out of school and got a job.

photo.jpg.6893b55ec6f20b4144342ac582d6634a.jpg

Just one cell-phone pic so far... sorry

I will take some more as soon as I detail and tint it.. :)

Very happy with the car, by the way. I had an 05 for a little while back when they first came out. Loved it, had to sell it to go back to school, and told myself I'd get one again when I get out of school and got a job.

sweet ride ! I do think FHI nailed one of the best looking wagons with BP. Congrats again !

Archived