LegacyGT.com

complete progress kit ordered

Jaxx

so after installing my 18s saturday and deciding that it looked pretty bad (too much wheel gap) i broke down and ordered the complete progress kit

front/rear sways bars and springs

all together it came to 464.99 shipped or about the cost of pinks :rolleyes:

ill get her installed this weekend and post some picts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scans - my thoughts exactly plus sways too ..

since i (idaho) am 2500 miles away from him (new jersey) it made sense to have them dropped shipped from progress (michigan), which had them in stock

that said i should have them tommarow

ill take pictures when i get it :)

found this picture on the sema site .. intersted to see if its the same stuff that i get..

showes progressive rears .. which is differnt than most every other rear LGT spring that i have seen

progress.jpg.14f178b253d9576393d71a9dbca81be4.jpg

Sways look Identical to the adjustable perrin ones, maybe just not quite as thick (just a guess from eye'n it) and def not as red ;)

Springs are cool....wonder how far the car will drop and such on them.....

Isn't it fun be'n a ginnea pig Jaxx :D

Progress has a great reputation. That being said, I worry that the springs might be too much for the stock struts if they go below about .5 to .75 inch drop, which IIRC they do. JJust a thought.

i thought the same thing sema pages said 1.2.. rich said 1.8 soooo we will see

for the price i figure that i can play with them then if/when prodrives come out ill get them

guinne pig .. yeah and i have another one up my sleeve too

Jaxx,

Does progress make end links? Make sure they have enclosed bearings. I would suggest the AVO endlinks to you, if not. They are only $75 bucks a pair for front & back and are fully adjustable with enclosed bearings.

not a huge believer in aftermarket end links on a road car.. ill run the stock ones till they break . if they do

I bent my OEM endlinks like pretzels after I put tanabe sways on my Rx-8. Our OEM endlinks are the same pencil thin pieces of kaka.

Is that 22mm adjustable up to 24mm??

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Unless their price went up, the AVO enlinks f/r have been $55.00 each end and that's what I paid for them in December 04.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived