LegacyGT.com

Walkthroughs section added

Tide

In anticipation of cars arriving soon, I've added walkthrough areas I hope our members take part in to help build. It will be great to have this resourse for the community. As it grows, we can easily expand and add new areas based on new walkthroughs that come in.

I think this will be a great help and make this place very popular, like Scoobymods, except for Legacy folks. :) Finally a place to truly call home. Tide, you have been doing a great job helping this site grow. *two thumbs up* We may want to add an Interior/Exterior section as well for gauges, body work, and more to keep all of those non-mods ;) out of the real mod section.

[quote name='SUBE555']We may want to add an Interior/Exterior section as well for gauges, body work, and more to keep all of those non-mods ;) out of the real mod section.[/quote] Yup! That's what I said. But it seems my post was removed in the other section. :D
-ben

[quote name='SUBE555']I think this will be a great help and make this place very popular, like Scoobymods, except for Legacy folks. :) Finally a place to truly call home. Tide, you have been doing a great job helping this site grow. *two thumbs up* We may want to add an Interior/Exterior section as well for gauges, body work, and more to keep all of those non-mods ;) out of the real mod section.[/quote] I agree! Thanks Tide for everything relating to this board.. I can't imagine what I would be doing with my time without it... perhaps something productive? NAH!

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I agree! Thanks Tide for everything relating to this board.. I can't imagine what I would be doing with my time without it... perhaps something productive? NAH![/quote] Ditto. :)

I'll probably offer a custom title or two as incentive to get a few ones up to get people started.... like changing oil. I may create a 'Wanted' area too for people to post mods they want to see built into the walkthrough. Lots of ideas. I wish I was getting a Legacy this year so I could build out a few.

[quote name='Tide']I'll probably offer a custom title or two as incentive to get a few ones up to get people started.... like changing oil. I may create a 'Wanted' area too for people to post mods they want to see built into the walkthrough. Lots of ideas. I wish I was getting a Legacy this year so I could build out a few.[/quote] Why aren't you? :D

He's waiting for an uBer Legacy STi. ;) At least that's what I think he had mentioned. He'll get Legacy-lust and get one before we know it. :mrgreen: Once again, thanks! I think the wanted area is also a great idea. Gives us a better idea of what people are looking for and how we can better help them. :)

I only have 36k on my WRX, and its quite modded and very fun (for the track). I'm going to wait till 06 to see if STi (doubtful) and Nav (hopeful) make it into the mix.

[quote name='Tide']I only have 36k on my WRX, and its quite modded and very fun (for the track). I'm going to wait till 06 to see if STi (doubtful) and Nav (hopeful) make it into the mix.[/quote] Pretty safe to say that you will see nav next year. As far as the STi, I think you would have to settle for a spec-b incarnation here in the US. I don't mean to dash your dreams.. I just can't see it coming here.. the lame-o US public wouldn't understand the two STi thing.. we are ignorant. ..just like a friend of mine ripping on the pink STi logo, no sense of STi heritage. :(

As stated above, I can add more categories as walkthroughs come in. I don't see a need to create tons of forums today. [quote name='CombatCQB']Will the performance modifications be subdivided for suspension, drivetrain, turbo and engine mods? Might make it easier to pull up specific articles of interest.[/quote]

Archived