LegacyGT.com

Need front replacement halogen bulb

darkside

Hey does any body know where i can buy a headlight halogen replacement..I cleared out lights and one bulb went bad.. If i tap the light it kicks in sometimes..Subaru is out of stock, has to be ordered.. Does anybody know part # or website that sells these or if discount or advance auto parts sell these. Its the center one with the chrome ring around it.. Thanks I need one for going out tonight, dont want to get pulled over..

Thanks, but After 3 hrs of taking the F---ing light off and on, go the stupid bulb out..I found out it is a H7 sylvania model. Got at discount for 15.00. You cant really get bulb out unless you take light off..Almost imposible to do with light on car.. There is a crappy metal clip with screw, that broke holding halogen bulb..If you ever do this be careful. The plastic piece that hold clip broke, very brittle.. Had to make a gehto paper clip bracket to hold in place. And dont touch bulb will make it wear out premature.. Well that definitely took more than 5 minutes.. But I got light.. Seeya Going Out. Peace

You'll get used to it soon enough. I can't count the number of times I've changed my front low beams. I think I've got it down to just a couple of minutes per side.

Just unscrew the backing, unclip the socket, swap bulbs, get the wire around the bottom of the metal clip and put the socket back into the housing. Easy!

By "unscrew the backing" you mean "peal off the rubber", right?

No screws should be removed to change out a headlight bulb.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived