LegacyGT.com

Bored here at work.

Jordan

Well its a rainy day today and barely anybody is comming in here at Stohlman Subaru in Tysons Corner. Just started here last month its an awsome job. I lost a deal today because we loaned a forester out and the lady got hit and said it was a sign that she shouldnt get the car. If anybody wants to come by and test drive a wrx or something feel free im really bored just ask for Jordan.

lol....that's one way to stay busy. dead time here at work too. leave at 8 today. spend this time surfing the web and/or looking up work related stuff.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

No used sti's are hard to comeby people really like to keep them. We have a couple new 09s in though if you wanted to check one of those out. I could certainley keep my eye out for some hawkeyes for you though. P.S Im assuming hawkeyes are 06-07s? If not please correct me.

Sometimes it is good to be dead though. Currently, I am pretty busy this week. Our Sales Dept is pretty slow.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Im new and Im not happy unless im with a customer I love this job but it sucks when people flake out on you. I was supposed to have an appt at 1 and the guy no shows and doesnt answer the phone. People will come take your entire day and then leave because we didnt give them 10,000 dollars for there 2001 grand am with 72,000 miles.

Welcome to the world of selling cars. I started in Sales, but ended up moving to Service where I wanted to be.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

I guess I can cross car salesmen off my list of future jobs haha, yeah the hawkeyes are the 06-07 model. They're the sex mangg, except I hate all wrx tail lights.. something about them is off.

Anyways, thanks for looking out!

Yeah thats one of the reasons I started. Ever since I was a kid I when I would go car shopping with my parents I knew more about the cars the the salesmen did. They couldnt answer any of my quistions and I probably pissed alot of them off. I love it when people come in wanting to talk tech but the majority of people just car about cup holders, and satilite radio. Make no mistakes I love this job, definetley the best job i have ever had. Im too new to pull strings but if you come in ill take care of you. I never let people pull up in the service dpt with an lgt without ambushing them for conversation about it.

ditto. i got mine from there as well. jan '05.

reflexion, who's that in your avatar? she looks hot.

lolol her.. well.... her stage name is boa kwan, I'm going to imagine that's not her real name but meh.

Archived