LegacyGT.com

Leggy / sushi meet Denver..who's in

grocery getter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poop. Won't be able to make any of those dates. :( I suppose I'll just keeping checking back for the final set date.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Alright guys I just updated the list. For those that can't make it we can have another meet early June? For those that can I have two questions:

1) Timeframe: I'm thinking late afternoon early evening (I need to check but I don;t know if the sky bar area is opened for lunch just upstairs and we want to be downstairs!)

2) Need a definite head count: I can reserve a room if we can get 6 or more people otherwise we can just sit at some tables.

For those that have never been to the highlands it's a nice "up and coming area" the location is right over Speer Blvd (northwest Denver) and it about 1 1/2 miles fro Lodo. Lots of little shops and about 5-7 bars / restaurants within walking distance of Sushi Hai. I'm thinking later in the day because the place does tend to come alive in the evenings which makes things better ;)

I'll be traveling and qon't check the board till Thursday.

Thanks!

I'll be available any time after the 26th. So, if there's any way we can do that, great! Otherwise, I can certainly wait for the June meeting.

Damn, I'm out then too - will be a Pueblo Motorsport Park with the BMW club...

If that's the time you guys have fun!

Which time? 23rd-24th-ish or the 30th-31st-ish?

I'm at HPR on the 23rd (just for the day but will be too wiped after for dinner) and at PMI the 29th - 31st (Fri-Sun).

Ah, bummer! Well, there's already talk of an early June meet due to the amount of scheduling conflicts apparently. So, maybe you can make that one. :)

:)

Alright ladies and gentlemen, who is in for a May 2009 meet and greet sushi meet at Sushi hai in Denver (highlands). I know that they are a bit pricely but like most things in life you get what you pay for (especially when it comes to modding). So lets start the list for either a Thursday / Friday or Saturday...who's in and who's out?

I can get us a private room if we have enough peeps and their is a nice big parking lot a block from the place to park and best yet...great eye candy!

so....

UPDATED...05/17/09

PLAN ON May 23rd, Saturday say late afternoon - 400 or 500 pm start time

1. Grocery Getter (Jae)

2. Grocery Getter (Noelle)

4. Tommypenguin (Nick)

5. Pradet (Ted)

6. Pradet (Marie)

7. SeanCowan

8. Legend?? (maybe)

9. Bskey

10. Brady (maybe)

11. JohnAWD (maybe)

Did I miss anyone

What can be better - great food, great drinks, great company and better atmosphere!

im gonna need directions... coming from aurora... i-25 and i-225... thanks!

Alright ladies and gentlemen, who is in for a May 2009 meet and greet sushi meet at Sushi hai in Denver (highlands). I know that they are a bit pricely but like most things in life you get what you pay for (especially when it comes to modding). So lets start the list for either a Thursday / Friday or Saturday...who's in and who's out?

I can get us a private room if we have enough peeps and their is a nice big parking lot a block from the place to park and best yet...great eye candy!

so....

UPDATED...05/21/09

PLAN ON May 23rd, Saturday say late afternoon - 500 pm start time

1. Grocery Getter (Jae)

2. Grocery Getter (Noelle)

4. Tommypenguin (Nick)

5. Pradet (Ted)

6. Pradet (Marie)

7. SeanCowan

8. Legend?? (maybe)

9. Bskey

10. Brady (maybe)

11. JohnAWD (maybe)

12. TingTang

Did I miss anyone

What can be better - great food, great drinks, great company and better atmosphere!

Alright guys - I believe I sent everyone the info for the meet and greet and eat (heehee) tomorrow. Please PM if you didn't get it. I will reach out to them tonight to see about reserving a private room or a section of the bar / pool area downstairs. Please feel free to bring anyone else, also parking maybe a problem so if you want you are more then welcome to park near mia casa which is a couple of blocks away. See everyone then!

Archived