LegacyGT.com

Leggy / sushi meet Denver..who's in

grocery getter

I got to cancel guys, my flight won't arrive till almost midnight tonight, I have to do work all weekend in addition to the house work and car work I neglected to do before I left. Hope you guys have a good time.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it was fun meetin everyone today... All 5 of us :lol: but I got a parking ticket :( boo!!! Haha... I wasn't feelin well so I left early... But hopefully at the next meet I'll be able to see all of your cars :) until next time fellas...

Well it was fun meetin everyone today... All 5 of us :lol: but I got a parking ticket :( boo!!! Haha... I wasn't feelin well so I left early... But hopefully at the next meet I'll be able to see all of your cars :) until next time fellas...

Haha ... I did too. I knew about the signs there too, and thought I was in the clear where I parked, but apparently not. I guess it's easier to miss the sign in the rain.

Oh well. Not much I can do about it now.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't make it. I ended up in Silverthorn. 9 women, 6 guys, too much booze, a hot tub and did I mention too much booze... anyway, it was a wild night. We need to plan another one soon ~ absolutely before Ted & Marie move.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Haha ... I did too. I knew about the signs there too, and thought I was in the clear where I parked, but apparently not. I guess it's easier to miss the sign in the rain.

Oh well. Not much I can do about it now.

yea... i didnt notice the sign until after i got the ticket... and i was the ONLY car out of the 124150913509 cars parked on the side of the street that got at ticket :mad:... and the ass hole thing about it is i think the cop waited until he saw me walk away and then wrote me the ticket.... it was timed literally like 5 min after i walked inside... oh well... its only a 25 dollar ticket... funny thing is i was just mentioning to grocery, and sean when i got in i hope they dont tow my car :lol:

Hey guys, sorry I didn't make it. I ended up in Silverthorn. 9 women, 6 guys, too much booze, a hot tub and did I mention too much booze... anyway, it was a wild night. We need to plan another one soon ~ absolutely before Ted & Marie move.

hmm... i work in silverthorne/dillon.... theres never too much booze :lol:

Hey everyone it was a blast to meet you guys this weekend. Sorry about the tickets guys...had no clue :confused:. Anyway we will have to make it more about cars and less about sushi / drinks next time. I thought I saw someone having a BBQ in June? Thinking of two separate events:

1) local meet - BBQ at someone's home maybe (maybe down south considering that is where most of the Leggy's seem to be)

2) Driving meet (weekend trip) - start off (Saturday) some where in Denver and hit the mountain roads and end up at a local brewery where people can have a couple of pops and stay over night at a local B&B or hotel

Let me know who is interested? I've done #2 with the BMW club and I can tell you it's a blast!

Sounds good to me. Are these going to be the June meets or is this something you're just tossing out there?
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Archived