LegacyGT.com

Pzev aftermarket headers

I was looking at the obx headers for the H6 engine and they look like they would fit the pzev engine. The piping takes the same path and there are the same amount of 02 sensors. the only thing is i dont know the exact size of the flang.

I was looking at the obx headers for the H6 engine and they look like they would fit the pzev engine. The piping takes the same path and there are the same amount of 02 sensors. the only thing is i dont know the exact size of the flang.

Yeah except the EZ30R headers port is huge haha it might swallow the head of the EJ253PZEV :eek::lol:

That's what I thought so I emailed re guy selling the

and he said the primaries are an inch and five eiths. So there not as massive as that picture makes them out to be. I realy think they will fit but some one is gonna have to be the test dummy. Any one wanna try??

That's what I thought so I emailed re guy selling the

and he said the primaries are an inch and five eiths. So there not as massive as that picture makes them out to be. I realy think they will fit but some one is gonna have to be the test dummy. Any one wanna try??

Well you're not a dummy for unbolting your stock header and placing a EZ30R one as a mock up take about 20 mins but with that header youll still have the same sound as stock if youre looking for a rumble that is

Exactly! But I still wanna know what it would sound like.

Well the EZ30R header is EL so your car will sound exactly the same for the most part :lol: H6 sound extra mean with a header b/c they are badass engines not 2.5is;)

Yea the h6 sounds ral nasty with headers and exhaust. Finding UL headers for the pzev is going to be very dificult at the moment. But if these headers do fit even though there EL, atleast its something.

• 8 years later...
Ha! After everyone does their header installs on the pzevs, yall are gonna have to take that sticker off cuz it won't apply anymore.

Lol I ditched that "sticker" the moment I got a heat gun. Most of the fake chrome flakes off or curls back and ugly dirty yellowing translucent plastic-gel-rubber is underneath, which just looks terrible. I couldn't stand it next to my immaculate OUTBACK badge. Now under the OUTBACK badge is a decal which reads, "STOCK-ish"

I think pzev went out the window for me the moment I had my EJ253 tuned

Archived