LegacyGT.com

HELP with my hitch Please

irishred

Im looking for a hitch for my 98 legacy wagon 2.2 litre 4cyl. I found one for sale but its for a 01 outback. Does anyone know if this will fit my car?

Also anyone have any experience putting a hitch on my car. I'm just wondering if there is anything i should know or if its pretty straight forward. Is the wiring harness pretty easy I've seen places with t connectors will this fit my car. Any help is appreciated or if anyones got one for sale around northwest ct area let me know ill drive a little for the right price. Thanks

John

http://store.uhaul.com/hitches.aspx

They have a Class 1 and a Class 2 for the Legacy. Class 1 will work finr for a Jetski. :)

Max towing capacity for the 98 model is 2,000 lbs.

I'd say if you were going to tow 2,000 lbs with a Legacy you should have a trailer with brakes. For the Legacy's sake... Yeah, it has 4 wheel discs, but why waste them?

appreciate the help guys, found another one though hoping this one will fit its for a 98 outback wagon same year as mine just the outback wagon and mine is the legacy wagon anyone know if this will fit my car. Thanks John

Archived