LegacyGT.com

Wed. night meet

ih8vtec13

7:30pm at The Galleria at Crystal Run

Middletown NY

The lot in front of Filenes and eat at 8pm

There is plenty of parking, a food court and a great caravan oppertunity.

To get there take I87 north to exit 16 (rt17) to exit 120 (rt211 Middletown) make a right at the end of the ramp and a right at the sign for The Galleria at Crystal Run.

Guest *Jedimaster*
After waiting in line for 7 hours in 20 degree weather for Mets tickets, nothing feels cold anymore- I may show up in boxers :lol:

why not just meet at car club in nanuet on route 59 at the dunkin donuts....there will be many other cars there too after 9pm....ill have the miata out that night....if you guys wanna come let me know....ill be there around 9pm.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Negative Ghostrider. This one's the only midweek one I can go to- it's only a few minutes away for me.

lol, well if you guys ever wanna come out to nanuet, just let me know, we're always there on weds or sun nights....usually pretty good turnout

im not there on sundays anymore since i have to get up for work at 530am on mondays....see you all there, whoever decides to come, ill be driving a green miata thats about 3 inches off the ground in the front.

Guest *Jedimaster*
damm...Jedi is actually coming out to a meet and I can't go. :(

Hhehee- we keep missing each other- we need more weekend meets- us old folks have to be in bed early.

Guest *Jedimaster*

Sorry I had to leave so early guys- good time though!

Someone mentioned Drift Monkey coming to NY this summer- we'll have to get him to a meet :cool:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Jedi you need to watch it with that thing :lol:

I'm almost afraid to ask what thing I need to watch it with...

Archived