LegacyGT.com

Even more bad news for the Outback uglier and no XT

ABPillinois

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if the Audi starts where the Subaru ends in price its still a little disconcerting for Subaru. Audi isn't trying to get all the Subaru Outback buyers. They just want to entice the ones who are willing to jump price, or the ones who aren't that enamored with Subaru and its new giant sized Outback. Price is a big issue though.

BUT here comes Honda too...

http://www.leftlanenews.com/honda-accord-crossover.html

this mule accelerated rather briskly, so the 2.3L, four-cylinder turbo motor from the RDX may have a chance of making it into the Accord CUV. One thing we can say for sure about this vehicle is that AWD will be an option. A close look at this prototype reveals that it has a rear differential. More than likely, this means the car has Honda’s VTM-4 AWD system.

Subaru abandoned Legacy Wagon just in time .. for others to take their spot...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Even if the Audi starts where the Subaru ends in price its still a little disconcerting for Subaru. Audi isn't trying to get all the Subaru Outback buyers. They just want to entice the ones who are willing to jump price, or the ones who aren't that enamored with Subaru and its new giant sized Outback. Price is a big issue though.

BUT here comes Honda too...

http://www.leftlanenews.com/honda-accord-crossover.html

That thing looks hideous....

So some old Jamaican dude made my day today...Was driving my car in brooklyn and he said that's a really nice Subaru.....long live the 05 LGTs....

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

So some old Jamaican dude made my day today...Was driving my car in brooklyn and he said that's a really nice Subaru.....long live the 05 LGTs....

I am driving mine at least another 3-4 more years!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

LOL Yaaa MON!! That Subaru is irieee :lol:

I was giving some thought to the Audi

they said it might have the RDX 2.3 turbo motor in it....if it comes with a manual trans this might be my next vehicle

Anyone like the A4 as much as me?If the Honda does come with that engine the decision would be tough.The new Opel Astras look really nice as well.

Archived