LegacyGT.com

FYI - New version released of the Pirelli P Zero Nero All-season

JoeFromPA

Instead of M+S, this one is called All-season.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=PZero+Nero+All+Season

Basically, nearly identical to M+S but now heavily siped.

Available in 225/45/17. I imagine this version will be much better in sub-optimal weather conditions.

Just thought I'd mention it :)

• 3 months later...
Instead of M+S, this one is called All-season.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=PZero+Nero+All+Season

Basically, nearly identical to M+S but now heavily siped.

Available in 225/45/17. I imagine this version will be much better in sub-optimal weather conditions.

Just thought I'd mention it :)

Hey Joe-

I just saw a post about this on Bimmerboard....

Looks like Pirelli just "renamed" what was formerly known as the "PZero Nero PINNA" (it had been designed specifically as OEM replacement for Ford Mustangs) and is now calling it "PZero Nero All Season".

If I recall correctly, these were panned in owner reviews on tirerack.com for poor wet traction and horrific snow traction (pretty much the only two purposes for going with an "all season" tire). I guess renaming a product which has poor reviews is one way of eliminating any negative press! :lol:

I've been following reviews on the new ContiExtreme DWS....according to the latest UHPAS tire test on tirerack, these are showing some big improvements over the orig version CEC and seem to have done a decent job standing up against the new Pilot Sport A/S Plus, PZero Nero M+S and BFG's UHPAS tire. Hopefully all the reviews I've read about "widespread issues with vibration" with the new Conti will disappear as more are produced.

Tim

Hey Joe-

I just saw a post about this on Bimmerboard....

Looks like Pirelli just "renamed" what was formerly known as the "PZero Nero PINNA" (it had been designed specifically as OEM replacement for Ford Mustangs) and is now calling it "PZero Nero All Season".

Self correction.

It seems they've taken the PZero M+S PINNA, made some very slight design changes (at least appearance-wise) and re-marketed as the new "PZero All Season". So, similar in design but techically a "new" tire from Pirelli.

If you go to tirerack.com and check out all Pirelli tires, you'll see both the new "All Season" and the old "PINNA" listed there.

Tim

Bridgestone AE960 AS still have muuuch higher overall ratings on tirerack.com in the consumer scores and I believe them, the tires have been a god send since I got them.

Archived